Bonus Time Today

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Fucking with the callers for the KROCK Tool ticket giveaway callers was fucking hilarious. Just when it looked like the show was stalling out, Opie comes through with a brilliant idea. This bit should be taken advantage of again while it can be taken advantage of. Because they won't be able to do it when the new XM studios are built. So they only have about 3 years.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Fucking with the callers for the KROCK Tool ticket giveaway callers was fucking hilarious. Just when it looked like the show was stalling out, Opie comes through with a brilliant idea. This bit should be taken advantage of again while it can be taken advantage of. Because they won't be able to do it when the new XM studios are built. So they only have about 3 years.
It had that "old school" feel to it. Dinnit?

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
It sure did have the old time feel, except they probably couldn't have gotten away with 'cuntstuffer' even in the best of times..

This along with the time they spent with Kidd Chris this week were some of my favorite highlights this week. Overall a great week of radio. The trip to Philly really took the show to a different level. If you didn't catch the audio they did in the afternoon on Kidd Chris' show check it out. It was some of the most spontaneous off the cuff stuff since the first day back in June.

The phone bit at the end of the show today was priceless. Silly punch drunk O&A is really some of my favorite stuff. Just goofing around and they ran until the computer cut them off. Truly hilarious radio.

My highlight from the week. Hearing them car crashing the amateur comics and The N Word Seance. Specifically when they did the bleep three times, and screamed 'Earl" and Norton went "Teeth!!!"

Amazing.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
It sure did have the old time feel, except they probably couldn't have gotten away with 'cuntstuffer' even in the best of times..
In the best of times they were on FM, so they definitely wouldn't have gotten away with that. They definitely need to do more spontaneous stuff.

And to those of you who called in ... well done :clap:

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
Fucking with the Krock callers was classic stuff, but also the "We built this city" riffing came out of nowhere. (too bad it was cut out of the 3pm replay)

belmont

and then what happened
Dec 8, 2004
AZ
loved when frrrrrrunkis called in

M

Molly's Curse

102% radio gold today. This bit proves why Opie is a radio genius.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Oh, I know.. I just wanted to say 'cuntstuffer'.

Since I'm a girl, I think I'm supposed to be offended by 'cuntstuffer', but I actually think it's hysterical and somewhere somehow I will work it into a conversation just to see people's reaction.

Again, the whole bit was a great ending. And I think Opie would be proud - we're talking about the show lol

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Since I'm a girl, I think I'm supposed to be offended by 'cuntstuffer', but I actually think it's hysterical and somewhere somehow I will work it into a conversation just to see people's reaction.
Works well in most resturants, simply blurted out while perusing the menu.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
God bless Op_e.

Op_e Akbar!
Op_e Akbar!

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
Jun 8, 2004
Brooklyn

I peed myself with surprise when I realized it was like 11:30am and they were still live. :icon_eek:

More show is more pleasant feelings!

ChiDiddy

Mar 16, 2007
Hell, CO
This was genius... Sheer Genius!

You are right, only 3 short years until the XM studio is complete and they can't do this bit anymore. They'd better get on it!

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Opie: Congratulations you -
Caller: GREAT!!
Opie: - Did not win Tool tickets.

hehateme

O and A convert, 1999
Oct 4, 2004
My favorite line of the bit (aside from Cuntstuffer)......"GO TO SEARS!!!!"