tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
If anyone has a copy I could has im in

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Is this a sequel to Terms of Enlistment? If so, I'm in!

As soon as I read Terms of Enlistment

Neon

ネオン
I might actually do this. Reading Seveneves right now but will definitely be done by the 14th.

We also need to do this with City of Mirrors in October (the final book in The Passage trilogy).

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I really need to fix up my book reading thingy. Sometimes I can get into sci-fi, other times I can't. I'm sure Armada will be a lot softer than some of the stuff the rest of you guys like. Oh well. Let me know when it's available. Crap. I might need to read this on my phone. Or buy the book fresh. But do I really want to do that?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I really need to fix up my book reading thingy. Sometimes I can get into sci-fi, other times I can't. I'm sure Armada will be a lot softer than some of the stuff the rest of you guys like. Oh well. Let me know when it's available. Crap. I might need to read this on my phone. Or buy the book fresh. But do I really want to do that?
Is there already a long waiting list at the library?

DrewDown

All are welcome
I'm in. Need to start reading The Twelve at some point so that I can be part of the City of Mirrors group.

DrewDown

All are welcome
Wait. I just read the summary of Armada. Isn't this coming to theaters under the title Pixels?

LiddyRules

I'm in. Need to start reading The Twelve at some point so that I can be part of the City of Mirrors group.
I'll be completely honest, I read The Passage, I read The Twelve, and if I had to take a quiz on the book, I'd fail. Though to be fair, I read them both years ago.

@Jacuzzi Billy - did you ever end up reading Twelve?

Wait. I just read the summary of Armada. Isn't this coming to theaters under the title Pixels?
It came to theaters in the 1980's under the title THE LAST STARFIGHTER.

DrewDown

All are welcome
I'll be completely honest, I read The Passage, I read The Twelve, and if I had to take a quiz on the book, I'd fail. Though to be fair, I read them both years ago.
I have delayed after my wife read it and said that it wasn't very good. I guess I'll have to see for myself now that the new one is coming out.

It came to theaters in the 1980's under the title Flight of the Navigator.
Flight of the Navigator was great.

LiddyRules

I have delayed after my wife read it and said that it wasn't very good. I guess I'll have to see for myself now that the new one is coming out.
I don't know. I mean, I'm faced with two very dangerous options here.

1) Do I read it just to read it knowing that I'll have to Wikipedia the previous two books?
2) Do I re-read The Passage and The Twelve even if I wasn't enamored with them knowing that the time I spend reading those books could be better used on other books? Especially considering that each of those books are the length of two other books.
3) Do I simply not read it?

Flight of the Navigator was great.
I meant The Last Starfighter. But I wish Tomorrowland was more Flight of the Navigator than nothing.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I don't know. I mean, I'm faced with two very dangerous options here.

1) Do I read it just to read it knowing that I'll have to Wikipedia the previous two books?
2) Do I re-read The Passage and The Twelve even if I wasn't enamored with them knowing that the time I spend reading those books could be better used on other books? Especially considering that each of those books are the length of two other books.
3) Do I simply not read it?

I meant The Last Starfighter. But I wish Tomorrowland was more Flight of the Navigator than nothing.
1 or 3. No reason to re-read unless you loved them or really want to.