bought this truck today

TomC

uppity neobarb

Saturday morning project. Matching taillights.

TomC

uppity neobarb
Best thing about this truck is I haven't even been able to drive the fucking thing in 3 weeks. Why I don't give a shit about 12-15 mpg.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Looks really nice, keep the old ones in case some nitwit crashes into you.

Bobobie

Now you just need a new set of tires ...

and a paint job.

You can then show off the Hoopty to the Homies!

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
I'm sorry, I seem to have wandered into 2001.

But.....do what you want, it's your truck. I stopped hating years ago, except for 130 hp Honda's with 4 inch exhaust. They still deserve open mockery.

TomC

uppity neobarb
love wackbag, posted knowing full well knowing how well it would go over. believe me it looks completely stock. bottom one are hidden inside the running boards and the front ones are inside the grill and can not be seen if not on. Also comes with aux relay built in so you can hook to dome light, when door opens light kit goes steady full white light, even if you have it flashing some other color.

ysr50

Donator
I'm sorry, I seem to have wandered into 2001.

But.....do what you want, it's your truck. I stopped hating years ago, except for 130 hp Honda's with 4 inch exhaust. They still deserve open mockery.
Fucking jerks have no respect for the 100 hp lump in my 67 Mini, until we get to some twisties. I've been known to mash the go pedal if I find myself pushing the front tires.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Fucking jerks have no respect for the 100 hp lump in my 67 Mini, until we get to some twisties. I've been known to mash the go pedal if I find myself pushing the front tires.
A 67 Mini isn't a 99 Honda Civic is it?

You assume too much.

5skin

All the lights are LED and turn blue with the flip of a switch on this. Couldn't find my night pic of it. Chromed deck cover and tail also.
It's far from new with nearly a million miles tho.