bought this truck today

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

All the lights are LED and turn blue with the flip of a switch on this. Couldn't find my night pic of it. Chromed deck cover and tail also.
It's far from new with nearly a million miles tho.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
This getting old shit stinks... before I could get away with driving at night without my glasses... not anymore...
It's all fun and games until you need glasses.

I wear them all the time, but thankfully my night vision is still good with them.

THE FEZ MAN

I was rewiring an outlet yesterday, ummmmm yea, I can't see shit, I've always worn distance glasses but lately I have to take them off to work close

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I was rewiring an outlet yesterday, ummmmm yea, I can't see shit, I've always worn distance glasses but lately I have to take them off to work close
Reading glasses time. I cheat and look under my glasses, or use a magnifying glass.

All the lights are LED and turn blue with the flip of a switch on this. Couldn't find my night pic of it. Chromed deck cover and tail also.
It's far from new with nearly a million miles tho.
My son's truck.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I'm just the opposite. I need glasses for up close work.

I'm just the opposite. I need glasses for up close work.
Both.. I actually have glasses for just using my computer... oddly for doing work like dropping trees and shit I have to take off my glasses to see wtf I am doing...

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
They swing out more, about 45* across the tail gate. About $190 new each, got from a guy on a Tundra FB group $150 for the pair.
Metal or plastic?

THE FEZ MAN

They swing out more, about 45* across the tail gate. About $190 new each, got from a guy on a Tundra FB group $150 for the pair.
Who makes them, I have a Dakota, I don't need the swing out and I would like them to not block my factory tie downs