bought this truck today

TomC

uppity neobarb
No, $139. Just some not expensive, look pretty good, cover the cloth before wife gets coffee or hand lotion or make up pencil thing on the seats. Dream wound be pro installed leather but this not too bad and kinda cheap.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I recently got a 08 Dodge 1500 and it has torture seats. Feels like a 2" board under my ass and another across the lumbar region with a half inch of pad over all. This sucks.

No, $139. Just some not expensive, look pretty good, cover the cloth before wife gets coffee or hand lotion or make up pencil thing on the seats. Dream wound be pro installed leather but this not too bad and kinda cheap.
The brand to look for for self installed leather covers is Clazzio, I think they go for $500-600. The top shelf stuff is Katzkin but that's pro install only at around $2000, you can even get seat coolers.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I recently got a 08 Dodge 1500 and it has torture seats. Feels like a 2" board under my ass and another across the lumbar region with a half inch of pad over all. This sucks.
That's what you get for buying a Dodge.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
That's what you get for buying a Dodge.
That's what I get for meeting a suicidal mulie doe before sunrise last winter when no peecups were for sale to replace the totaled GMC. Found this one on Main Street with a sign in the window and paid cash. Now all the car lots are full of half tons.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
That's what I get for meeting a suicidal mulie doe before sunrise last winter when no peecups were for sale to replace the totaled GMC. Found this one on Main Street with a sign in the window and paid cash. Now all the car lots are full of half tons.
Always the way. When you don't need em there's tons for sale.

5skin

It's right there in the name. For fuck's sake, it's literally a verb that means "to avoid".
Ain't that the truth?!

I had a crank sensor and the throttle position sensor go out on my Dodge in just 336k miles. After that I'd had it and sold it.

My brother has a 3500 dualie cummins of about the same age, and although he has had trouble with the steering, the axles, etc... The thing he complains most about are the terrible seats.

NotSoFast

My girlfriend's dad used to have a new 4 door Dodge dually. I never rode in the front seats but the back seat felt like a wooden bench against a brick wall. Completely flat and at a perfect 90 degree angle. Rode back there on the way to Grand Isle, about an hour and a half away and I thought I was going to be paralyzed before we got there.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
It's all fun and games until you need glasses.

I wear them all the time, but thankfully my night vision is still good with them.
i have horrid distance vision and i have a bit of night blindness. i cant read a street sign till im on top of it at night. and i cant see the lines in the road at night if it rains. oh and i refuse to wear glasses or contacts

Bobobie

That is a great arrangement if you don't want to kill people. Can't count the number of times I've drove up on an accident in an intersection with a giant toolbox on opposite side of the accident.

TomC

uppity neobarb
That is a great arrangement if you don't want to kill people. Can't count the number of times I've drove up on an accident in an intersection with a giant toolbox on opposite side of the accident.
Good point, 4 bolts holding 5 pounds of plastic, or 4 zip screws holding 100 pounds of metal.

TomC

uppity neobarb

This was a pain in the dick, requiring cutting the OEM grill.

Last edited:

ysr50

Donator
The light bar I can understand, but why are you putting lights in the hood and bumper? They serve absolutely no practical purpose, other than making you look like a douche.

TomC

uppity neobarb
The light bar I can understand, but why are you putting lights in the hood and bumper? They serve absolutely no practical purpose, other than making you look like a douche.
meh I have fun with it.

TomC

uppity neobarb

Front and rear steel bumpers with 12500# winch. I know douche bag.