bought this truck today

mrbucket75

I hope all these upgrades fall off of start a fire when you are driving down the road. Otherwise, sweet fucking truck!

ysr50

Donator
My wife totaled her Chrysler 200 a couple of weeks ago. We replaced it yesterday with a preowned 2016 Audi A5. Seems like a nice enough car, has decent reviews and ratings from Edmunds and KBB. When is this car going to bend me over?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
My wife totaled her Chrysler 200 a couple of weeks ago. We replaced it yesterday with a preowned 2016 Audi A5. Seems like a nice enough car, has decent reviews and ratings from Edmunds and KBB. When is this car going to bend me over?
Five minutes after the warranty expires.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The first time you have to change the oil

TomC

uppity neobarb

I will put this here. Truck brought it home. 8311WS triple slide

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Very nice.

Any reason why you didn't go with a fifth wheel/gooseneck trailer?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Mainly because of the great deal on this. First owner lost his ass.
As will the second owner.

Very nice, and congratulations on admitting to yourself that you're no longer young and vital enough to put up a tent.

Tell your wife that the stove needs to be removed.

Wavy.

TomC

uppity neobarb
As will the second owner.

Very nice, and congratulations on admitting to yourself that you're no longer young and vital enough to put up a tent.

Tell your wife that the stove needs to be removed.

Wavy.
This is the 4th TT we have owned and #3 sold Friday for 3 grand more than we paid for it and #1 sold for a grand more than we paid. #2 different story has to due with water damage. Great deals to be found if you watch and wait for people who are in deep. Found original paper work showing 44k in Nov 2015. If you have cash and don't need to involve a bank seller will come off 26k asking price and take 22k cash. And fuck a tent, I'd sleep in a rock coat before sleeping in anything without AC.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
This is the 4th TT we have owned and #3 sold Friday for 3 grand more than we paid for it and #1 sold for a grand more than we paid. #2 different story has to due with water damage. Great deals to be found if you watch and wait for people who are in deep. Found original paper work showing 44k in Nov 2015. If you have cash and don't need to involve a bank seller will come off 26k asking price and take 22k cash. And fuck a tent, I'd sleep in a rock coat before sleeping in anything without AC.
The vast majority of places I go camping are at higher elevations, thus AC isn't needed (a good sleeping bag in August is more necessary.

That said, I've looked at small trailers for extended trips. I actually might build one out of a regular utility trailer... there are a lot of videos on youtube and that way I can make it exactly like I want (and be able to haul an ATV still).

THE FEZ MAN

The vast majority of places I go camping are at higher elevations, thus AC isn't needed (a good sleeping bag in August is more necessary.

That said, I've looked at small trailers for extended trips. I actually might build one out of a regular utility trailer... there are a lot of videos on youtube and that way I can make it exactly like I want (and be able to haul an ATV still).
@shooter has a weee little one, I'm still pining for a 4x4 van

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I have this great vacation idea called airlines & Ritz Carlton.
I no desire to drag a hotel room around with me any more.

NotSoFast

I never got the camper thing, either. Especially when you just pull them to some nondescript campground and just sit around all weekend. I can do that in my own back yard for free and don't have to pay $40k for that "luxury". How many nice, comfortable hotel rooms could I have rented for that $40k? A fuck load more than the nights actually spent in most people's campers.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I did some camping when we 1st got married and when the
kids were young. Not no more, thank you.

THE FEZ MAN

I couldn't do a drag behind, but the van would allow me to go down by the river and live

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
I did some camping when we 1st got married and when the
kids were young. Not no more, thank you.
I never got the camper thing, either. Especially when you just pull them to some nondescript campground and just sit around all weekend. I can do that in my own back yard for free and don't have to pay $40k for that "luxury". How many nice, comfortable hotel rooms could I have rented for that $40k? A fuck load more than the nights actually spent in most people's campers.
I spend close to 300 nights a year in hotel rooms. The last fucking place in the world I want to be at on my vacation is in a hotel. Hence, why I am setting my 4 door Jeep JK up for overlanding/expedition. Speaking of which, this shit just got dropped off by UPS at my hotel. At least I was nice enough to not make the 90 pound front desk girl have to deal with it and I waited outside for Brown to show up.

2.5" Metalcloak Overland Rocksport Elite Lift Kit and full Metalcloak Undercloak skid plate system. Thank god I am driving tomorrow to go look at a job about an hour away from where I live so I'm just gonna go ahead and drop this shit off at home while I am that close. No way I'm lugging this shit to my room and I'm not leaving it in the back of my truck while driving around lovely Chicago for the next 3 weeks.

Apparently Chicago is on the equator and everything is sideways.

Fuck.