bought this truck today

Did this cause Toyota audio blows dicks.

installed remote start because it's hot.
Nice subs, what amp?

On the remote start does the Tundra shut off when you open the door or press on the brake? I've seen that is the case with the Tacoma and has kept me from bothering on installing a remote start, plus I carry no keys or fobs with me on person (guess there are phone apps for that though).

I'm upstate from you and it's stupid hot in the summer here but I only ever used the remote start in the below freezing days of winter on my previous two Fords. The heated seats in the Tacoma have helped sufficed that and the heater seems to roar to life in under two minutes.

TomC

uppity neobarb
Nice subs, what amp?

On the remote start does the Tundra shut off when you open the door or press on the brake? I've seen that is the case with the Tacoma and has kept me from bothering on installing a remote start, plus I carry no keys or fobs with me on person (guess there are phone apps for that though).

I'm upstate from you and it's stupid hot in the summer here but I only ever used the remote start in the below freezing days of winter on my previous two Fords. The heated seats in the Tacoma have helped sufficed that and the heater seems to roar to life in under two minutes.
Nothing crazy, JL amp 500watt.
Remote start is the aftermarket one. If I get in put key in then break it will not turn off. If I hit break before key it shuts off.

Nothing crazy, JL amp 500watt.
Remote start is the aftermarket one. If I get in put key in then break it will not turn off. If I hit break before key it shuts off.
Maybe it's just the push to start Toyota's that shut ignition off when you get in.