Bouncing Emails

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
Per the announcement:

Recently, I have started to receive a whole bunch of bounced email messages from things like notifications of new messages, subscribed threads, likes, quotes, etc.

Please take a moment to check the email address on your account, and make sure it is up-to-date! In a week or so, I'll start publicly posting the usernames of the offenders so we can all point and laugh at them!

For anyone interested - I've received about 300 bounce notices since April 1.

Thanks!

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Speaking of emails. I have a separate account I made. The username is Blade Runner that I made to lurk and forgot about until recently. It has my main email that I still use. Is there any way you can delete that account so I can change my current accounts email to the one I registered the Blade Runner account with?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I can't even see what email address I have registered with you. It may be an old defunct Roadrunner one. Where in my preferences/settings can I change it? I turned off email notifications in the meantime.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I can't even see what email address I have registered with you. It may be an old defunct Roadrunner one. Where in my preferences/settings can I change it? I turned off email notifications in the meantime.
Go to your name (upper right hand corner) and use the dropbox menu.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Not surprising. Every time we caught someone in a thread, their first reply is always 'Ha ha!!! I don't even use that email address anymore!!! You have been thwarted!!!"

I miss . :({name}{name}

zagman76

Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY

zagman76

Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
Speaking of emails. I have a separate account I made. The username is Blade Runner that I made to lurk and forgot about until recently. It has my main email that I still use. Is there any way you can delete that account so I can change my current accounts email to the one I registered the Blade Runner account with?
Remind me tonight to take a look...

Feb 28, 2008
I'll publicly shame myself as i am probably an offender, just reactivated the yahoo spam account i used and turned off e-mail notifications.

oh and miss too{name}

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
You are actually one of the offenders! :p

You can change your info here:
http://www.wackbag.com/account/contact-details
Thanks. All better now, I fixed it! Fucking Time Warner deleted all my email accounts when I moved last year even though I was just "transferring" service. What's worse, is the 5 emails I was using are somehow permanently "locked" and no one (not even me) can ever use them again. AND they count against the 10 emails you're allowed to have with them. Assholes.

I knew I was one of the offenders and promptly rectified the situation and even made a small donation as penance. I'm sure Zag forgives me. And he gave us a week before the pointing and laughing would commence, so your point is invalid.

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
The address I used when I joined the 'bag 8 years ago was saltydelights@hotmail.com. It's the only thing I ever used that address for. Even back then I was careful about privacy. And these days, people get into trouble for saying something using their real Twitter/Facebook or something that can be traced back to them.

So send cock pics to that address at your leisure, people.

But seriously, I have no idea what the password to that address is so I'll open a saltydelights@gmail.com if need be...

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Feb 15, 2005
Massachusettsville
Zag-

Just wondering if you got any bounced messages from

mike at superphly dot com

I ask because I run my own mail server and some people from other domains have recently complained that they're getting bounces. Just some, not all.

(I really need to add SPF, but it's such a pain in the ass)...

zagman76

Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
Sorry all - Time got away from me. I'm going through this thread now and will make adjustments and contact people.

zagman76

Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
Your account has been fixed!