Bowling For Behave: Images by TheKurtlove666

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
Wow. Certain websites are gonna pitch a tent over this one.

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
All I can think about is that postcard stand (0:50) and the fact that it didn't fall down.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Removed already. Which of you cuntrags bitched about it?

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Sirius management probably wanted it removed

I sure hope it made it to some other sites
I'd actually like to believe that, but there are a few folks in the fan community who don't tolerate Ant's race rants too well.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
You can watch a human autopsy and a female pelvic exam on Youtube, but god forbid a racist music video stays up. Faggots.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
You can watch a human autopsy and a female pelvic exam on Youtube, but god forbid a racist music video stays up. Faggots.
It's probably for the best. It's so out of context that if it gained any steam and got picked up by the media it would pretty difficult to defend. Especially w/ those pics, it sort of removes any excuse that its' purpose is to entertain.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
It's probably for the best. It's so out of context that if it gained any steam and got picked up by the media it would pretty difficult to defend. Especially w/ those pics, it sort of removes any excuse that its' purpose is to entertain.
Now I have to see it. Is it available anywhere else?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I get concerned once in awhile that on a slow news day, one of the local media scum, especially one who may have been a victim of the AOTM contest years ago, is going to pick up some audio of Ant talking about a certain website he visits and some of his other race rants and make it into a big deal that might not end well. Can't you picture the tease? "and next....a DJ for a popular radio show supports a racist website?" That's all it would take.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I get concerned once in awhile that on a slow news day, one of the local media scum, especially one who may have been a victim of the AOTM contest years ago, is going to pick up some audio of Ant talking about a certain website he visits and some of his other race rants and make it into a big deal that might not end well. Can't you picture the tease? "and next....a DJ for a popular radio show supports a racist website?" That's all it would take.

O&A have admitted they wanted to get fired while in Boston to move on to NY radio and after SFSIII they knew they would get an even higher profile gig.

They see some other guys making some money with podcasts (Adam Carolla) and Anthony has a studio ready to go. Opie has said he'd like to move out of the city.

If Sirius were to cancel the show next week, O&A would still get paid for the remainder of their contract and since Anthony has been doing Live From the Compound while under contract with Sirius, they'll be able to do a podcast and still get paid for the duration of their contract.

Its just a thought

Turfmower

Jan 17, 2005
Jersey
That site sucks 10mins loading and only up to the 45 sec mark.