BpUT on the 55G Drum replays

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Now explain what the fuck I'm talking about: Opie used to pronounce Put with a B, so it came out But. But, you can spell it "but" because that's pronounced "Butt" as in ass.

So until someone works out a symbol to put over the 'U', I'm spelling it BpUT with a silent 'P'.

So with this verbal hitch-up corrected for years, it's great to hear the 55 Gallon Drum Challenge, with the BpUT's just flying left and right. Just makes me smile. It would make a great drinking game this weekend to listen to the replay and take a shot whenever Op says BpUT.

BTW, can't wait for the return of the 55G Drums. Just as soon as XM's lawyers all die of AIDS, we can have a sequel to one of the greatest shows they've ever done.

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
The first thing I thought of when I heard the classic 55G drum challenge this morning was the huge new XM studio and all the room they'll have for stuff like this in the future.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
The first thing I thought of when I heard the classic 55G drum challenge this morning was the huge new XM studio and all the room they'll have for stuff like this in the future.
Oh great point. As soon as the studio is done in September of 2010, that would rock.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
BTW, can't wait for the return of the 55G Drums. Just as soon as XM's lawyers all die of AIDS, we can have a sequel to one of the greatest shows they've ever done.
maybe with the big ratings boost, they'll loosen up and allow some of the debauchery that the afternoon show had. I doubt FM will allow the 50G drum challenge, but maybe others can be worked out. now that the ratings are there, maybe they will be a little more willing to see how far the boys can take this thing

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
Jan 27, 2005
This time the LAWYERS go into the drums and liquid shit gets poured in. Right?

Nov 11, 2005
Ah yes, it was a fantastic way to celebrate Mispronunciation Friday and give the boys a day off at the same time.