Brad Gives Jennifer Aniston OK to Stray

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I thought that this was interesting.

Brad Gives Jennifer Aniston OK to Stray

"Friends" star Jennifer Aniston says she is definitely not pregnant, but she has got a crush on Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler. And Apparently hubby Brad Pitt is willing to take a back seat to the 53-year-old frontman. Aniston, who stars in the upcoming movie "Rock Star" playing the girlfriend of a 1980s heavy metal rocker, told Elle magazine, "He (Tyler) is the one person that Brad said I can have if the opportunity presents itself. He said 'You can have that one.'" She admits she was disappointed when a cameo role in "Rock Star" for the Aerosmith frontman fell through.

As for the bun in the oven, Aniston, who married actor Brad Pitt last summer, told Elle magazine in an interview that rumors she was expecting a baby were untrue. "I'm not pregnant. You can get that out of the way," she's quoted in the September edition. Rumors started after the final episode of "Friends" in which Aniston's character Rachel discovers she is pregnant, and were then fueled by an erroneous report in a German magazine last month.--Tim Kurz

So she wants to go fuck the old man from Aerosmith. Are they some kinda of swapping couples?