Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Yeah, its a good thing you weren't there or we'd have a few dead stuntmen. Is it justifiable to shoot to prevent a kidnapping in public?

And dude, wtf is with your mancrush on Brad Pitt? He does seem pretty cool though. And the jackass thing is hilarious.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Yeah, its a good thing you weren't there or we'd have a few dead stuntmen. Is it justifiable to shoot to prevent a kidnapping in public?

And dude, wtf is with your mancrush on Brad Pitt? He does seem pretty cool though. And the jackass thing is hilarious.
If you fear that someone's life is in danger then you can act upon it as if it were your own. It's a felony to kidnap someone and if you see it happening then you don't know what the outcome will be for that person's life.

But I wouldn't have shot into the vehicle due to the "victim" being in there. I'd have taken out the tires so they wouldn't get far.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
i'm just saying, he really deals with a lot of shit (i don't think that all adulation is shit, but at some point, I'd feel the need to just yell out 'get a life' at people), and yet he chooses to still make an effort to do something positive.

I've only seen like 3 of his movies over the years.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
If you fear that someone's life is in danger then you can act upon it as if it were your own. It's a felony to kidnap someone and if you see it happening then you don't know what the outcome will be for that person's life.

But I wouldn't have shot into the vehicle due to the "victim" being in there. I'd have taken out the tires so they wouldn't get far.
Good call. I knew you could act if someone's life was in danger in most states, I just wasn't sure if kidnapping was one of those instances.

i'm just saying, he really deals with a lot of shit (i don't think that all adulation is shit, but at some point, I'd feel the need to just yell out 'get a life' at people), and yet he chooses to still make an effort to do something positive.

I've only seen like 3 of his movies over the years.
I've seen a few, liked most of them. I thought The Mexican was pretty good. And Interview With The Vampire was one of the first time I ever saw tits on TV I think.

Dec 12, 2007
Angelina Is Trying To Raise A Nation Of Super Kids Sam!

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Good call. I knew you could act if someone's life was in danger in most states, I just wasn't sure if kidnapping was one of those instances.
Even if I were prosecuted I wouldn't give a fuck. I'm just not the type of person who is going to sit there and let someone be kidnapped or ***** or something and call the cops. I'll call the cops after I've neutralized the threat.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Brad Pitt rules for the jackass skits, Fight Club and Snatch.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
Wow, he's even more into over-the-top practical jokes than I thought....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TOQHoc3SchQ

p.s. - The Mexican govt. is even more Mickey Mouse than I thought too. How much more could it have cost to get them to shoot the guy??

therise21

Feb 22, 2008
Brad Pitt was awesome in Legends of the Fall. No im not gay.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
this thread... but why, from where?

the brad is back!

NotSoFast

Apr 23, 2006
Thibodaux, LA USA
He shot guns at our local Sheriff's office firing range a couple of years ago. He had such a good time that he donated $100,000 to the department. I helped build the SWAT truck that they bought with the money. Very cool dude.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
Call Quentin Tarantino and beg to get Brad in studio to promote Inglorious Basterds

D.H. Jenkins

Oh look how clever I am
May 24, 2005
Texas
Even if I were prosecuted I wouldn't give a fuck. I'm just not the type of person who is going to sit there and let someone be kidnapped or ***** or something and call the cops. I'll call the cops after I've neutralized the threat.

First of all yes, you would - unless you've got a spare $100k lying around for a decent defense. Secondly, even in TX you shoot to *stop* a threat, not "neutralize".

Third, use of force laws vary by state (even for crimes under federal jurisdiction), and based on kalifornia's stance on gun ownership, I doubt you have the same freedom to act on another's behalf - especially against unarmed attackers.

Letter D, anything involving a celebrity is probably a gag. I mean seriously, no ski-masks?

Fifthly, even at close range it would have been extremely difficult to get a shot off without hitting the kidnappee.

A couple of flat tires and a shot engine/radiator would probably be the better idea.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
It's a toss up.

Between Will Smith or Brad Pitt: Which is the more irritating do-gooder faggot?

I'll go with Brad since he's more like this in real life whereas Will Smith portrays this level of douchery in movies only. When Brad fucks Angelina they probably use holy water for lube. They're both sanctimonious and annoying.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
It's a toss up.

Between Will Smith or Brad Pitt: Which is the more irritating do-gooder faggot?

I'll go with Brad since he's more like this in real life whereas Will Smith portrays this level of douchery in movies only. When Brad fucks Angelina they probably use holy water for lube. They're both sanctimonious and annoying.
Finally some sense in this thread. Everyone is praising him for being a holier-than-thou typical Hollywood fuckhead. Yes, he's doing some great things. But not because he wants to help. Because he wants people to see that he wants to help.

That poor, emasculated bastard. She has to be a great lay to put him in that situation.