Brad Renfro. Buh bye now. (Merged...a third rate actor gets 2 threads somehow)

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080116/ap_on_en_mo/obit_renfro

Troubled actor Brad Renfro dies at 25 15 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - Brad Renfro, the young actor whose film career began at age 12 with "The Client" before dissolving as he struggled with drug and alcohol problems, has died. He was 25. His body was found in his Los Angeles home early Tuesday, his lawyer Richard Kaplan said. The cause of death was not immediately known.

Renfro served 10 days in jail in May 2006 after pleading no contest to driving while intoxicated and pleading guilty to attempted possession of heroin.

He starred opposite Susan Sarandon and Tommy Lee Jones in "The Client." His other credits include "Ghost World" and "The Jacket."

Thoughts and prayers.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Goodbye unknown actor.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
It's My Birthday!
Oh he starred in that piece of shit Bully. I'm glad he's dead.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
can't say the name rings a bell ... maybe that's why he killed hisself with the debil's poison

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
He was good in a movie called Bully, but mainly because he played a complete moron. They say it's tough to play a character who's smarter than you, but he did a good job.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I guess God needed... Brad Renfro.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I don't know who this person was, I don't know what he did.

Wow, I was always a fan. It's nothing like hearing River Phoenix died, but it's up there w/Jonathan Brandis for me.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Here is a pic for reference.

And here is Mr. Renfro with Bijou Phillips:
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

And please note my skills at using a thread about a dead, almost unknown actor to post a pic of a naked hot chick.

Damn I'm good.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Wow, I was always a fan. It's nothing like hearing River Phoenix died, but it's up there w/Jonathan Brandis for me.
Wow. You're a fan of the kid from Apt Pupil? Ack's Grl has a thing for fans "of the era", doesn't she?
:icon_mrgr

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Johnathan Brandis is dead?!? No more hopes of a Sequest DSV reunion :(

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
Checked out his IMDB...he was supposed to be doing two projects this year.

One of them was a movie called 'The Informers' and the Tagline for the movie is/was:

Greed is good. Sex is easy. Youth is forever.

Clicky here for his IMDB Page