Bravo to this guy!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
The logistics are boggling!!!!:clap::clap::clap:
Three-Way on the Freeway

You've heard of the "Mile-High Club?" How about the "60-mile-per-hour club"?

A naked man and two naked women were stopped in British Columbia last week for alleged sex acts while driving on the Trans-Canada Highway.

Apparently, the amorous trio was making a point of showing off to other motorists while getting it on in the car. After several complaints, a cop followed the fingered car home.

Police took one of the women to a mental hospital, and it's likely that the guy will be charged with "driving without due care and attention."

Questions Raised: How do you position three people for carnality in a standard car? Was a stick-shift involved and/or charged with anything?
http://www.asylum.com/2008/02/27/three-way-on-the-freeway/
EDIT: Shit! I missed that one of the women was taken to the nut hut!:haha7::haha7::haha7:

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Police took one of the women to a mental hospital,
What is it about that one sentence that makes it so, so much hotter for me? What is my problem?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Onlt thing that would have made it hotter would have been if it said "TEEN" in the story

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Onlt thing that would have made it hotter would have been if it said "TEEN" in the story
"Teen dragged to mental hospital" would have turned my chub into full on engorgement.

Mabe

Jan 29, 2006
Albany
Driver getting head in the front seat. Girl 1 laying between the seats getting whatever from a mental patient in the back. Whats so hard?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
More from the complete article:

As the reports came in, police ran the licence plate of the vehicle and Rice and his partner, Const. Jason Eagles, were waiting for the registered owner when he arrived at his home on Jackson Street.

At that point there was a man and one woman in the vehicle because the third person, who has not yet been identified, had been dropped off, Rice said.

Both are believed to be in their 20s. "And both were determined to be in the nude," he said.

The female passenger was taken to Royal Jubilee Hospital under the Mental Health Act, and it is likely charges, such as driving without due care and attention, will be laid against the man, Rice said.

It is not legal to be involved in sexual acts while driving, but the indecent acts were not witnessed by police, so a driving offence is the more likely route, he said. "We saw them driving in the nude, but there were no acts at that time," he said.