Break A Leg lil' Jimmy Nordon 6/2 Taping HBO Special!

Go out there and be something you little nothing!

O&A_Fan

aka RF_OA_GURL elsewhere.
Good LUCK Lil Jimmy! I know you'll be most awesome!

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Good luck Jimmy, kill 'em dead!

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Good luck cookie!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Does anyone have any details?

Valk

Spreading the Virus on NJ GSP 91 to 148
Go get em lil' guy, we're all pullin' for ya.

More importantly, good luck to Anthony. May his wave be at least slightly heterosexual this time around.

Just got back from the Lincoln Theater and it was a great show! We got there about an hour early and the line was already wrapped around the block.

The material was great, Jimmy was brutal and hilarious on every topic. O&A were in the packed house and got two standing o's. It is going to be a great HBO special.

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
Just got back from the Lincoln Theater and it was a great show! We got there about an hour early and the line was already wrapped around the block.

The material was great, Jimmy was brutal and hilarious on every topic. O&A were in the packed house and got two standing o's. It is going to be a great HBO special.
Thanks for the update. I knew the lil fella would kill again.:icon_mrgr

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Thanks for the update, DCBlueMeanie. Seen Jimmy many times and
he always kills. I'm sure his special will be fantastic.

Congrats Jimmy Nordon. I can't wait to see this show.

Just got back myself. Got on line around 4:30 before most of the crowd showed up (after the State Theatre debacle two years ago, I didn't want to get there too late). O&A came out before the show and walked past my seat. As Anthony came by I gave him a Nazi salute. I think he rolled his eyes a bit but he shook my hand and patted me on the back so it was cool. Didn't get a good look at his wave to Jimmy but I don't think it was gay this time. Of course, Jimmy killed, as usual. Someone shouted "XM sucks!" after Jimmy thanked O&A, after which Jimmy confirmed they would be back on the 15th.

E55er

it was a killer fucking show. the best jimmy ive seen. got loud applause numerous time, crushed on some lib jokes, saw the bbbboys ho's from a distance but they looked smokin'. SHOCKER... had 3 ole people walk out after 45 minutes of cock, cunt and fuck jokes. it was brutal if you didnt know what you were gonna get. i think it was the 24th joke about either eating or having his asshole eaten. dunno... the opening act SUCKED btw. lil jimmy was like a fucking machine gun with joke after joke. i almost hit a pole driving off the road... LOL... congrats jimmy, good to see the bbboys stand up and be recognized too.

TankRizzo

Just got back from the show myself I had the Waldorf and Statler seats up on the balcony. Excellent show, Jimmy was awesome.

Side note of no consequence, someone screamed "fuck XM" and Jimmy said "say what you want, but we'll be back on the 15th". He also noted he can't wait to say cunt on the radio again. :D

S

Scotts85

Norton gave the courtesy to Anthony when they stood up. When the guy yelled Fuck XM, Opie just slid in his seat laughing. Kick Ass show, great job Jimmy.

masterem243

Werewolf Movie Director
Sweet. That's probably not gonna make the cut for air, but i hope it shows up on the DVD!

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
Did any of you guys see the billboard truck?

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
Just got back from the show myself I had the Waldorf and Statler seats up on the balcony. Excellent show, Jimmy was awesome.

Side note of no consequence, someone screamed "fuck XM" and Jimmy said "say what you want, but we'll be back on the 15th". He also noted he can't wait to say cunt on the radio again. :D
Norton gave the courtesy to Anthony when they stood up. When the guy yelled Fuck XM, Opie just slid in his seat laughing. Kick Ass show, great job Jimmy.
say what I want, CANCEL your XM, There I said it :icon_mrgr

FUCK XM