Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
He claimed earlier he is haunted by ghost

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
The guys does TLC matches for years, then almost fucking kills himself doing a Dick Van Dyke over the ottoman. Love it.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
The guys does TLC matches for years, then almost fucking kills himself doing a Dick Van Dyke over the ottoman. Love it.
I think he did it on purpose
after posting videos saying he is haunted, he falls?

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I hear if his drug test comes back dirty TNA's putting the strap on him.
That reminds me, I don't believe Matt Hardy has ever held a championship in TNA/Impact Wrestling. If that's true, what does that say about Matt? He sucks so much TNA wouldn't even put a belt on him.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
That reminds me, I don't believe Matt Hardy has ever held a championship in TNA/Impact Wrestling. If that's true, what does that say about Matt? He sucks so much TNA wouldn't even put a belt on him.
I'm going to guess, in my opinion, that probably has more to do with the myriad of personal issues he has rather than his talent. They took a chance on a guy that's had problems but when in the WWE was very talented. At this point he's done. He's a mess and I don't think anyone else is going to take a chance on him.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I'm going to guess, in my opinion, that probably has more to do with the myriad of personal issues he has rather than his talent. They took a chance on a guy that's had problems but when in the WWE was very talented. At this point he's done. He's a mess and I don't think anyone else is going to take a chance on him.
Don't underestimate TNA's incompetence. They're giving Jeff Hardy another shot and he ruined a PPV main event.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
He is back this thursday working
OK, I am so mad that he messed up, I was enjoying him. My point was yes they did give Jeff a chance, but he also fucked up. Jeff was becoming a huge fan favorite though so I am guessing that's why they're sticking by him. Matt on the other hand, no one really gives a shit if he's gone. I know me and my friend were pissed when Jeff messed up, he was on a good roll.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
All it really says is that Jeff Jarrett doesn't like him.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
I'm laughing hard over here imagining him coming up with this whole fall thing in order to validate his claims of a haunting.