BREAKING NEWS: MENINO VS BLOOMBERG!!!!! earth shattering!!!

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Manhattan vs. New England in Bloomberg Super Bowl chowder bet

Associated Press
NEW YORK -- A friendly Super Bowl wager between the mayors of New York and Boston is pitting Manhattan clam chowder against New England clam chowder.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino are doing more than rooting for their hometown teams in the game between the New York Giants and the New England Patriots on Sunday.
In the bet placed Tuesday, the loser will donate local foods to charity in the other mayor's city.
If the Patriots win, that means Bloomberg will send a delivery to Boston that includes Manhattan clam chowder, pastrami sandwiches, New York pizzas, black and white cookies, New York steaks and a few gallons of lemon ice.
And if the Giants claim victory, Menino will send a package with New England clam chowder, Dunkin' Donuts coffee, Boston cream pies, chicken sausages and Brigham's ice cream.
Boston-born Bloomberg insists he is rooting for the Giants, and City Hall announced that the Empire State Building will glow blue this weekend to show solidarity for the team, which actually plays its games and practices in New Jersey.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

---------------------

Using the Anthony method, a shitload of giants should have no trouble taking on a bunch of minutemen.... so looks like Bloomberg's gonna be enjoying his chicken sausages.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
You know what Boston, you have all the titles you want, your foods stink. :action-sm

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Manhattan vs. New England in Bloomberg Super Bowl chowder bet

Associated Press
NEW YORK -- A friendly Super Bowl wager between the mayors of New York and Boston is pitting Manhattan clam chowder against New England clam chowder.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino are doing more than rooting for their hometown teams in the game between the New York Giants and the New England Patriots on Sunday.
In the bet placed Tuesday, the loser will donate local foods to charity in the other mayor's city.
If the Patriots win, that means Bloomberg will send a delivery to Boston that includes Manhattan clam chowder, pastrami sandwiches, New York pizzas, black and white cookies, New York steaks and a few gallons of lemon ice.
And if the Giants claim victory, Menino will send a package with New England clam chowder, Dunkin' Donuts coffee, Boston cream pies, chicken sausages and Brigham's ice cream.
Boston-born Bloomberg insists he is rooting for the Giants, and City Hall announced that the Empire State Building will glow blue this weekend to show solidarity for the team, which actually plays its games and practices in New Jersey.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

---------------------

Using the Anthony method, a shitload of giants should have no trouble taking on a bunch of minutemen.... so looks like Bloomberg's gonna be enjoying his chicken sausages.
Shouldn't Mayor Menino be making a bet with the mayor of East Rutherfurd, NJ? Last I heard, that's where the Giants play.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
CHOWDA! IT'S CHOWDA! I'm going to enjoy this!

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
Jun 27, 2006
North Jersey
Much like a cookie the Patriots will be dipped in milk and enjoyed as a after dinner snack, then crumble, Linger Lljriwjerkjweair

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
The world would be a better place if it was a death match between the two.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
If Bloomberg replied to Menino 'just send me your tounge, you marbled mouth fuck' I'd vote for him anywhere, anytime.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Shouldn't Mayor Menino be making a bet with the mayor of East Rutherfurd, NJ? Last I heard, that's where the Giants play.
Exactly what I was thinking.

If Bloomberg replied to Menino 'just send me your tounge, you marbled mouth fuck' I'd vote for him anywhere, anytime.
:haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

Hell yeah!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
New york food wins overall, but Manhattan clam chowder is nasty as shit.

Boston cream, pie kicks the shit out of black and whites as well.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
ok, so the mayor of boston is betting with the mayor of NYC, and neither teams even play in those citys. The Giants play in East Rutherfurd, NJ, and the Patriots play in Foxborough, MA. So, seriously, shouldnt the mayor of Foxborough, MA be betting the mayor of East Rutherfurd, NJ?

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
Yes, but then instead of Manhattan chowder, it would be a vat of unrefined oil.