Breakout Day For Lilly

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Wow she really destroyed with that BoardGossip and had Dave raving like a lunatic. Not only that, she got caught the attention of Willie Mays aka Anthony Cumia AND is planning the greatest event of the millenium (BabyFuck 07). Finally, she held her own against the slings and arrows of Paltalk.

Gotta say, I'm really happy for her. She's really coming into her own and I think today is a milestone. :clap: :clap: :clap:

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Totally agree, I say they fire Earl and Dave and hire Lilly, BxJ, and Pepper.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Wow she really destroyed with that BoardGossip and had Dave raving like a lunatic. Not only that, she got caught the attention of Willie Mays aka Anthony Cumia AND is planning the greatest event of the millenium (BabyFuck 07). Finally, she held her own against the slings and arrows of Paltalk.

Gotta say, I'm really happy for her. She's really coming into her own and I think today is a milestone. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yea its not like the BF party has been in the works for the last 5 weeks or anything... but shit lets give all the credit to Lilly!!!!

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Great job by Lilly today. The caller with the Chick Chickerson Sports Talk, is something I hope she runs with.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Lily is awesome. So much fun and works so hard. Today was great. She has also been great before and will in the future.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Yea its not like the BF party has been in the works for the last 5 weeks or anything... but shit lets give all the credit to Lilly!!!!
Sir, I will humbly beg to differ. On this logic: the first BabyFuck party fell through the cracks due scheduling conflicts. However, like the great phoenix, BabyFuck Fest '07 (TM) will rise from its ashes and be the most magnificent event ever to be held in the Universe. Obviously, it's the core, the dynamic duo, the BabyFuck that is the focal point of this fiesta. However, now with Lilly onboard, they can relax and focusing on making out on Ron's lap while Lilly does the heavy lifting.

Unless of course they were planning all the cool stuff from the start and I'm totally wrong, in that case, I'm a total douche and should be shot.

BTW: what's the ETA on this shindig? Thinking of jetting in just for this. :D

D

DH78

Dave Rules

Eeeeeeeeeast side dave rules.
He has kept the show afloat way too many times to count.

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Jan 26, 2006
Brooklyn, New York
In Guy Gyerson voice:"Looks like Dave dropped the ball and Lilly recovered it for the touchdown"

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
now with Lilly onboard, they can relax and focusing on making out on Ron's lap while Lilly does the heavy lifting.
Just put Lilly on Ron's lap too, call it Lilbabyfuck!

Congrats to Lilly for stepping it up, telling it like it is, and not backing down from anyone.

and we already had a pre-babyfuck party last month

bigdamdog

New Wackbag
May 16, 2007
South Jersey
I got banned on FBA by ESD for saying that Lilly was better then he was. So f@@k ESD!

bigdamdog

New Wackbag
May 16, 2007
South Jersey
they never really do, but east side dave banned a few people who spoke against him, so f*ck it. So much for free speech.

Dec 18, 2004
KC Elan is an ugly douchbag that sucks a retards cock.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Unless of course they were planning all the cool stuff from the start and I'm totally wrong, in that case, I'm a total douche and should be shot.

BTW: what's the ETA on this shindig? Thinking of jetting in just for this. :D
what kind of gun would you like?

Everything was already set including the band, date, and venue we were just waiting for confirmation on one little detail

but I digress......

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
what kind of gun would you like?

Everything was already set including the band, date, and venue we were just waiting for confirmation on one little detail

but I digress......
Could you or someone PM on when it's going to be if that's a secret? :)

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i <3 Lilly. i was a Dave fan, I still am I guess but it's getting a little difficult to listen to him lately. Lilly is never annoying, and she's hot, so she wins.