BreitbartTV/Drudge + Special Interest Douches on Another Witch Hunt

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
May 12, 2007
1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, Illinois, 60613
Well, after gunning for O&A, BreitbartTV/Drudge and special interest groups have a new target: columnist and radio political commentator Cal Thomas.

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2535.html

Conservative syndicated columnist and author Cal Thomas is under fire for comments deemed by the Council on American-Islamic Relations to express "Islamophobic attitudes." Discussing the weekend’s UK terror plots, Thomas compared some Muslims to a “slow spreading cancer.” CNS reports that CAIR is urging supporters to call DC radio station WTOP-AM to “express your concerns.” CAIR described the Thomas comments as “incitement.” The message included the name and work number of a radio station executive.
His comments are SO offensive.:icon_roll

Thomas' Wikipedia link here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cal_Thomas

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Pfffft. Muslims? No one cares about no stinking Muslims.

Prediction = Nothing happens to him.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
The truth sucks, don't it?

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
Jan 27, 2005
I have said it all along. The true enemy is Breitbart.tv. They are attention seeking whores out to make a name for themselves by any means possible. They are the ones who posted the "XM Exclusive" O and A show clip of Homeless Charlie for everyone, including children and soccer moms to hear and linked it to drudge. It was the same as if someone posted a penthouse centerfold on a pole near an elementary school and shouted "Hey Kids. Come look at this". Breitbart.tv should be attacked full force.

mikepop

cdnonafan
Jan 26, 2005
toronto

ImSalty

NOT YOU!
Nov 18, 2004
Long Beach, NY
The Council on Islamic-American Relations was trying to hold a rally a couple of weeks ago but it was cancelled when all the members got together and started shouting "allah akbar," burning American Flags, and martyring themselves out of force of habit.

People will stop be Islamophobic when members of Islam stop killing people.

mikepop

cdnonafan
Jan 26, 2005
toronto
Indignation anyone?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6270626.stm
Mosque leader in burqa escape bid
Female students leave the mosque, 4 July
Police spotted the cleric's unusual demeanor amid a group of girls
The leader of a radical mosque besieged by Pakistani security forces in Islamabad has been caught trying to escape wearing a woman's burqa.

Security forces seized Maulana Abdul Aziz as he tried to leave the Red Mosque amid a crowd of women.

The mosque is surrounded by Pakistani troops after gun battles with armed students killed 16 on Tuesday. They have been told to give themselves up.

Clerics at the mosque are campaigning for Islamic Sharia law to be enforced.

The BBC's Syed Shoaib Hasan in Islamabad says that there is a feeling that the siege may be entering its end stages as three senior Muslim clerics have entered the mosque to try negotiate with Abdul Rashid Ghazi, the deputy leader of the mosque and brother to Abdul Aziz.

Security forces have also been moving around inside the compound, our correspondent says.

Abdul Rashid is reportedly saying that he is willing to surrender if certain demands are met however, the government remains adamant that all armed people inside the mosque should surrender unconditionally.

The deputy commissioner of police in Islamabad, Chaudhry Muhammad Ali, described how Abdul Aziz tried to escape wearing the all-enveloping dress worn by Muslim women.

"The maulana came out of the mosque with a group of girls wearing a burqa and carrying a handbag. The girls protested when he was stopped. But officers were suspicious and after a search, Maulana Abdul Aziz was identified and arrested," he told the BBC.

Another security official told AFP that the cleric had been picked out because of his "unusual demeanour".

"The rest of the girls looked like girls, but he was taller and had a pot belly," the official said.

Abdul Aziz was captured as more than 700 of his followers surrendered to government forces.

mabel

Sep 6, 2002
Once again its a media group trying to create a story instead of reporting one. CAIR isn't even a big group anymore. I don't understand why anyone would listen to them. They lost 90% of it members after 9/11. They only have 1,700 members now. I think thats much less then the pac. I don't understand why more radio talk show host's haven't created there own fan newsboards to counter stuff like this.

23 Skidoo

She ENTICED me
Jun 7, 2006
West Haven, CT
I agree that Breitbart deserves to be.... corrrrrected. I hate to say I am a frequent visitor to Drudge because it's a good place to get up to the minute news, but you have to keep his agenda in mind, and it's well known that Breitbart is a Drudge butt boy. And he did manufacture the outrage that got O&A nearly fired. So fuck him!

TeenBungle

ace freeme
Jun 29, 2005
MA

you;re right. deep down even the PC assholes won't make a stink because NO ONE trusts Muslims. Sorry to say it. No one is sympathetic to them.

BTW who gives a fuck what Cal Thomas says. He used to be on a lame weekend show on Fox News as part of a panel. He dies his hair and his awful mustache are almost as annoying as his tired old man conservative schtick.

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
I am truly outraged that someone is offending the peaceful people of Islam.

I wish Pope Urban II had a lot more money.

Why don't these people trying to start witch hunts get aids.

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
Agree on the fact that Breitbart.tv needs to be ***** with a fucking knife.

But fucking CAIR are scumbags too. A simple Google search will pull up a TON of shit on these cunty terrorist fucks. Mostly about how they literally support terrorism overseas.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
They're all related in someway or another to Moveon.org and the fuck face George Soros.

R.BuddDwyer

Feb 2, 2006
Philly
you;re right. deep down even the PC assholes won't make a stink because NO ONE trusts Muslims. Sorry to say it. No one is sympathetic to them.

BTW who gives a fuck what Cal Thomas says. He used to be on a lame weekend show on Fox News as part of a panel. He dies his hair and his awful mustache are almost as annoying as his tired old man conservative schtick.

Of course it can't be as open as everyone's distrust/distaste for Japs during WWII, but ya, everyone pretty much treats this kind of whining from Muslims with a vague placating statement like "religious intollerance is unacceptable and the matter is being investigated" followed with enough stalling to let things cool with nothing really being done.

As should be done accross the racial board.

Stig

Wackbag's All-Time Greatest Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Hello exactly,where was muslim indignation when Breibart posted the video iraqi's stoning a 17 year old girl to death (which I cannot seem to find on Briebart anymore).By the way when stoning a girl to death why is it necessary for the savages to remove her clothes down to her panties? ,it must be in the koran (sp) somewhere.
http://www.boingboing.net/2007/05/06/iraq_kurdish_girl_st.html
She has to be stripped down because the savages all like the throw rocks at chicks while stroking their dicks.

Update:
I just watched a couple of the videos. Well, a few seconds of them. I couldn't watch it all.
We really need to just blanket the entire Middle East with nuclear bombs. Just kill every fucking Muslim savage on the face of the planet.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
It has always been about the left trying to destroy Conservative Radio.

PAC stands for People Against Comedy, not Censorship. Until I am shown otherwise.

The Fairness Doctrine is all about destroying Talk Radio as we know it.

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs

Not in DC. Michael Graham had a talk show on WMAL in DC, he was just another right wing wannabe Hannity. Then he said Islam was a terrorist organization, and CAIR got him fired back in 2005.

Pat Battler

Aug 19, 2005
It has always been about the left trying to destroy Conservative Radio.

PAC stands for People Against Comedy, not Censorship. Until I am shown otherwise.

The Fairness Doctrine is all about destroying Talk Radio as we know it.
You listen to a lot of WABC don't you?

I think its about any whiny douche who doesn't think they're getting a fair shake

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
Mar 6, 2007
If you google Matt Drudge and Andy Breitbart, rumor has it they are asshole buddies

turdfrgsn

it's a funny name
Mar 7, 2005
North Beach, MD
Agree on the fact that Breitbart.tv needs to be ***** with a fucking knife.

But fucking CAIR are scumbags too. A simple Google search will pull up a TON of shit on these cunty terrorist fucks. Mostly about how they literally support terrorism overseas.
qft

vegasbob

Mar 7, 2005
Vegas Baby

Sometimes the muslims take care of the shit own just like the cartoon with the bomb on the head of their religious figure.
Muslims take shit too far by blowing up shit.