Bret Hart Bio

FOFOLINA

Hey Guys I saw this Bio on him like 2 years ago...and rented it last night it is a whole Bio on Bret Hart it is called Bret Hart Wrestelin With The Shadows...

it explains everything what happend to him the year before he left the WWF and How Vince Fucked Him with Sean Micheals ...

It is about 2 hours long but well worth it ...try renting it...if you were a huge fan of Bret as a kid growing up I know I was...Give It A Try

Uh Duh that is old as hell. That was originally aired on A&E. Now dont believe everything told by Hart. He screwed himself. Vince had no choice, The WWF was losing to WCW in the ratings war and couldnt take the chance he would go on WCW NITRO with the WWF Title. That would have killed the WWF and Vince. Hart was being unreasonable and that was why Vince had to do what he did.

FOFOLINA

I know it was out 2 years ago on A&E
I just wanted to post about it thats all I hope it is not a prob...maybe you are right what happend with him maybe it is his fault
but yet agian no one knows Ehh oh well that is your opinion

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Yeah that was a good documentary. I remember Bret Hart's wife just chewing HHH ass out. Also when Bret clammed in Vince's face, nasty scene. Later on in the locker room he crack Vince in the face. That was a classic story.

I remember how uncomfortable it was when Sean Micheals left the ring. He just ran out with no celebration. With that face of guilt. As Jay said that was Vince's way of saying "You ain't going nowhere with my Belt". I don't blame him. Even though he is an evil fuck. ;)

I dont blame Vince either he was given no choice by Hart. Point is Vince is Harts boss he tells him to do something Hart has to do it cause his boss says so. Hart cant have everything his way. If we where to not do something our boss tells us to do we would most likely get fired but i think Vince was trying to be more than fair with Hart but Hart just wouldnt budge.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Yeah Bret Hart bought his own bullshit. The bets there is, was, and ever will be. Fuck that. He is a hell of a wrestler, but to me he will always be on half of "The Heart foundation". They had wars with "The British Bulldogs". He just had that problem. He thought he was more than he actually was. He will never be more remembered than Hulk Hogan. Even if he was a better technical wrestler. That's my opinion again. I think it's suffice.