Bret Michaels - Should be a regular!

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
This dude needs to do some full shows once and a while, like Kevin Smith. Brett is a funny fucking dude, with an awesome perspective in terms of being a rockstar.

Who wants him back for more? Lets discuss this shit.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
His bodyguard was pretty funny too, I'd take them as a package deal.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
I wouldn't be so far as regular... seems like a guy that would blow his load a little too quickly then would just hang on to the boys.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
No, he shouldn't.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Smith basically comes in when he's promoting something as does Michaels.

They're both great guests it should be kept that way.

BalloonKnotB

Recreational User
Dec 16, 2004
St. Petersburg, FL

QFT. Perfect guest. Leave the "regular" status for the comics that come in. We need more Burr. And where's Patrice been?

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
This dude needs to do some full shows once and a while, like Kevin Smith. Brett is a funny fucking dude, with an awesome perspective in terms of being a rockstar.

Who wants him back for more? Lets discuss this shit.
Ok I'll bite and discuss:

A Regular, are you out of your fuckin mind man? He is another has been douche who had something to promote, and made for decent radio. To even think about putting him in the same class as the Regulars and Friends of the show is insane!!!!!!!!!
I understand it was your own opinion when you started this thread, and that was mine. We can agree to disagree on this one.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005

A Regular, are you out of your fuckin mind man? He is another has been douche who had something to promote, and made for decent radio. To even think about putting him in the same class as the Regulars and Friends of the show is insane!!!!!!!!!
I understand it was your own opinion when you started this thread, and that was mine. We can agree to disagree on this one.
I don't even think his stories are that interesting or that he's a particularly interesting guest. He really seems to think of Poison as something considerably better than that actually are, or were. (Though it's always great to hear Roland sing!!! LOLERZ!)

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
I don't even think his stories are that interesting or that he's a particularly interesting guest. He really seems to think of Poison as something considerably better than that actually are, or were.

Well, I personally think "Unskinny Bop" has some of the greatest rock lyrics of all time. :D

Seriously though, He was a decent guest but once in a while should suffice.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005

I don't even think his stories are that interesting or that he's a particularly interesting guest. He really seems to think of Poison as something considerably better than that actually are, or were. (Though it's always great to hear Roland sing!!! LOLERZ!)
Thats why I said decent. Decent is a grade below Good and very far from Great or Super. :D

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
MJ You're just annoyed that you'd have to be driving someone up to the studio every time Brett was on if he became a full friend of the show :)

Maynard K

Get it right, it's Dopey & Aintfunny!
Nov 5, 2004
NJ
That makes one of us.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Thats why I said decent. Decent is a grade below Good and very far from Great or Super. :D
I agreed with you. I disagreed with Jordan.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I agreed with you. I disagreed with Jordan.
I got it, I was clearing it up for those "other" people............

MJ You're just annoyed that you'd have to be driving someone up to the studio every time Brett was on if he became a full friend of the show :)
Yea well I saw the video and
My Cock is Much Bigger :)

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
I thought he was very interesting, but he is a guest. I'd love to hear him on more, but he won't be unless they do another stupid show. I cant watch that VH1 shit though

chewonmysac

I paid the extra two Bucks
Jul 19, 2003
Martinsburg WV for now
I thought Bret was great. I was excited he stuck around. The show was on Friday of the weekend of the series finale. I am sure he could have whored out some more plugs on other stations and he didn't . That made me feel warm inside.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
I think half of the great lines went over the guy's head...he was ok but if they didn't have that great material to work with it might not have been so great.

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston

Kevin Smith rules as a 4th mic, but does brett Michaels??? Not sure, but he is cool as a guest. He gets the show and thats all that matters. many people fit in and many people dont. Kevin is one of them who gets it

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
I agree. Also, more Ralphie May and Steve the Whistler.

S

Shinebox2

As a listener since 95, the show has sucked big time as of late. When you are discussing more airtime for Bret f'n Michaels then it's a major problem. It's unfortunate that the boys cannot do the show they want to on commercial radio but at what point do they have to make a stand? In their current position, they are poised to fail. That is not because of lack of talent but it's because of the enviorment they are in.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
As a listener since 95, the show has sucked big time as of late. When you are discussing more airtime for Bret f'n Michaels then it's a major problem. It's unfortunate that the boys cannot do the show they want to on commercial radio but at what point do they have to make a stand? In their current position, they are poised to fail. That is not because of lack of talent but it's because of the enviorment they are in.
Who saw that coming
http://www.wackbag.com/search.php?searchid=1840818

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
People aren't discussing it. One poster did and most, if not all of us, vehemently disagreed with his idiotic presumption.

But when you started your post with "as a listener since 95," I totally had no idea where this was going.