Brett Hughes the saint

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I can't believe how much he took time out of his day, offered to pay for surgery, donated money... Holy shite. :clap:

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
opie should get all of his brothers who have been on air any some point for a whole show and see some real contrast between the Hughes

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Well, I wouldn't call him a saint just yet. I mean, Marge has about 5 more hours to get that burden off his hands beofre he adds a new stew to the menu at F.H. Riley's 400 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Looks like someone is angling for a free appetizer.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I'm thinking the FM show was good today, and of course all I recorded on my MyFi was the XM portion

Aug 11, 2005
a cats life is its eyes and its claws, its best to put it out of its suffering

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
i used to feed stray cats to my 9 foot red tailed boa.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
hmmm I wonder why PETA aint on you coldblooded reptile owners :)
i consider myself an animal lover, i do. but this was a cat that NO one owned that ran around my apartment complex. all the neighbors would put food out for it.
i decided against buying a "feeder rabbit" and i thought mr kitty would do just fine.

LameScreenName

"That Guy" at the party.
Aug 18, 2004
nj
hey coke, awesome "What the Hell is That?" bumper, I laughed my ass off.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
i consider myself an animal lover, i do. but this was a cat that NO one owned that ran around my apartment complex. all the neighbors would put food out for it.
i decided against buying a "feeder rabbit" and i thought mr kitty would do just fine.
You're NOT an animal lover. If you genuinely were, the thought of killing a cat never would've entered your mind. I know snakes are living things too and have to eat, but jesus christ that is just fucking murder. I don't care if the cat was owned or not. I wish your neighbors would've done more than just feed the cat and bring it to YOUR local shelter or have someone take it in instead of it ending up as a meal for your "pet". And then people wonder why I love animals more than humans....

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
You're NOT an animal lover. If you genuinely were, the thought of killing a cat never would've entered your mind. I know snakes are living things too and have to eat, but jesus christ that is just fucking murder. I don't care if the cat was owned or not. I wish your neighbors would've done more than just feed the cat and bring it to YOUR local shelter or have someone take it in instead of it ending up as a meal for your "pet". And then people wonder why I love animals more than humans....
Melissa, you can be an animal lover and be for euthanizing an animal. See the other thread about Marge for my full post on that.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Melissa, you can be an animal lover and be for euthanizing an animal. See the other thread about Marge for my full post on that.
Euthanizing ok. I would euthanize my cats too in the most EXTREME last resort method. But killing a cat to feed a snake? :(

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Euthanizing ok. I would euthanize my cats too in the most EXTREME last resort method. But killing a creature to feed another living one? :(
Humans are omnivores and as such eat meat. Where's the problem with that?

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Humans are omnivores and as such eat meat. Where's the problem with that?
I have a lot of problems with it but this is not the forum to ramble on about my animal rights beliefs....I wasn't always vegetarian I became one in the last 10 years or so and I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those lunatics who lecture others because honestly I could care less if someone's eating a hamburger in front of me and people are free to eat whatever for their diet.

But to kill a cat senselessly for no reason except to feed a snake??

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I have a lot of problems with it but this is not the forum to ramble on about my animal rights beliefs....I wasn't always vegetarian I became one in the last 10 years or so and I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those lunatics who lecture others because honestly I could care less if someone's eating a hamburger in front of me and people are free to eat whatever for their diet.

But to kill a cat senselessly for no reason except to feed a snake??
And I would agree with you on that. I wouldn't just go out and kill an animal to kill it. And I'm not a vegetarian, but as long as you don't preach to me and tell me I'm a horrible person because I eat meat I have no problems.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
And I would agree with you on that. I wouldn't just go out and kill an animal to kill it. And I'm not a vegetarian, but as long as you don't preach to me and tell me I'm a horrible person because I eat meat I have no problems.
No I don't have a problem that people eat meat. I don't agree with it anymore and I personally don't, but I'm not going to lie I miss eating certain things too :)

And I'm not one of those maniacs who won't eat anything that touches meat, etc. I'll eat a veggie burger on same BBQ grill that a meat burger is on. I don't care...I just don't chew and swallow that stuff anymore (you can insert a sexual joke here too LOL)

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
No I don't have a problem that people eat meat. I don't agree with it anymore and I personally don't, but I'm not going to lie I miss eating certain things too :)

And I'm not one of those maniacs who won't eat anything that touches meat, etc. I'll eat a veggie burger on same BBQ grill that a meat burger is on. I don't care...I just don't chew and swallow that stuff anymore (you can insert a sexual joke here too LOL)
And that's why you are a good egg.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
And that's why you are a good egg.
Thanks, Homan. And everyone else I don't mean to get preachy..that story just really made me sad. But to get back on topic, I agree, Brett is a saint and deserves everyone here to make the trek out to F.H. Riley's!!

WHICH by the way I was just there this past Friday and the food was AMAZING as always with an extended lunch menu. Had an amazing wrap they've added all kinds of interesting sandwiches, and the staff was more than nice as always. Thank you Brett for keeping up the amazing work and taking care of our furry friends :)

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Thanks, Homan. And everyone else I don't mean to get preachy..that story just really made me sad. But to get back on topic, I agree, Brett is a saint and deserves everyone here to make the trek out to F.H. Riley's!!

WHICH by the way I was just there this past Friday and the food was AMAZING as always with an extended lunch menu. Had an amazing wrap they've added all kinds of interesting sandwiches, and the staff was more than nice as always. Thank you Brett for keeping up the amazing work and taking care of our furry friends :)
You forgot...400 New York Avenue, in the heart of Huntington Village.

:action-sm

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
opie should get all of his brothers who have been on air any some point for a whole show and see some real contrast between the Hughes
No matter how much Opie acts and wants us to think he is this heartless asshole on the air,off air I think Gregg Hughes (the actor who plays Opie on the Opie and Anthony show)would have done the same thing as Brett with offering to pay,etc.