Brett Hull Takes Scoring Prowess to Red Wings

DETROIT (AP) - The Detroit Red Wings continued their reloading project Wednesday with the signing of free agent Brett Hull.
They added goaltender Dominik Hasek in a trade and left wing Luc Robitaille as a free agent earlier this summer.

The Red Wings knew they had to make changes to their roster after failing to make it past the second round of the playoffs for the third consecutive year since winning the Stanley Cup in 1997 and 1998.

Detroit has decided to make another run for a title with aging stars - 10 Red Wings are 34 or older - and now have three of the top 13 goal scorers in NHL history.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Detroit is going to be a force to be reckon' with this season. The fucking Rangers had a golden opprotunnity to get Brett, but they blew it. They used all their time on getting Lindros. I think it is Glen Sather's fault. He is a lazy golf playing fuck. He could have worked double time and got both Hull and Lindros, but he is a lazy shit. I just hope Lindros can continue is career healthy, not only for thr Rangers sake, but he was touted as the next Lemieux and if it were not for his injuries, I am sure he would have lived up to it. He still has a chance if he can stay healthy.

but he was touted as the next Lemieux and if it were not for his injuries, I am sure he would have lived up to it. He still has a chance if he can stay healthy.
I sure hope he stays healthy and does just what you said. It would make all the people that were negative about the deal shit themselves!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
No doubt D-von. I would love to see him take a big hit and get up like it was nothing and score a goal. I just want to see him stick it back in everyones faces. He is an awesome player and we will just have to wait and see what he can do. I just pray he can take a blow and keep going.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
maybe one of the old ass red wings can lend lindros one of their walkers the next time he goes up the middle with his head down!