Breuer Apperance 9-9-11

Piffft

Forum Loser
Apr 2, 2007
Michigan
How come there is no GD of the appearance?

When he talked about calling his mother from the basement pretending to be someone else I was rolled up into giggling mess. Then he did the impression of some elderly gentleman trying to woo his mother; enticing her to spend a night on the town. Fucking hilarious.

I could listen to 4 hours of him calling elderly women trying to work them up into a date.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
How come there is no GD of the appearance?

When he talked about calling his mother from the basement pretending to be someone else I was rolled up into giggling mess. Then he did the impression of some elderly gentleman trying to woo his mother; enticing her to spend a night on the town. Fucking hilarious.

I could listen to 4 hours of him calling elderly women trying to work them up into a date.

First off, let's lay off the racy language sir. Secondly you asked a question, and an answer you'll recieve (i spelled it right).

Because here on the wb there is a faction of fagits dedicated to the sullying of the Op/Ant show, it's basically become passe to praise the show and if you do, it's being uncool or being a nancy pants teachers pet. Well I for one love the show and if you think that Breuer appearance was gold you should have heard todays show with Edward John Almos.

Hoping he'll be a regular on the show, but oddly enough while he was in not an N word was said. Strange.

sniperphi

New Wackbag
Jul 17, 2011
I never liked Bruer during the WNEW days. I began to respect him when he was talking about his shore trip with his family last Summer. Vos, Bobby, Burr, and even Patrice are my favorite guests. Too many guests= boring radio.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
Holy shit I went to try and find the thread AB spoke of. I had to go back 10 pages before I saw a Jim Breuer topic. They're busy bees over there, aren't they? Somehow I didn't expect the entire message board to hate Jim Breuer.

Gilbert27

Jun 25, 2010
Breuer is an automatic awesome hour long story. I love it.

The phone call to his mother had me so uncomfortable though. Got too real for me.

Dec 9, 2004
West Chester
Holy shit I went to try and find the thread AB spoke of. I had to go back 10 pages before I saw a Jim Breuer topic. They're busy bees over there, aren't they? Somehow I didn't expect the entire message board to hate Jim Breuer.
Did you look in the WGAS section? It's on the first page.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
No, I was in the Howard Stern general discussion section. That was probably my mistake.

That topic was painful as a fan of this show. A few people trying to listen to the show to hear the segment that can't because they have to pay extra to get the package O&A is part of. Satellite radio sucks. It should be one price for everything.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
It's hard to believe there was whining and cunting in the Listening Thread that day about Breuer telling stories.

Oh wait, it's not that hard to believe.

The Full Bug

Neuw Pleumes!
Nov 21, 2004
Breuer's great and his situation with his parents hit very close to home with my disaster of an extended family. Not funny, but I could relate.

Joe Pietaro

Feb 9, 2010
New York
Bruer was great that day, as usual. His story of his folks was so disturbing but somehow made funny by him and the boys - who sounded shocked and silenced for a while by it. Especially Vos.

Discoman

Donator
Feb 21, 2010
New York
I was surprised by the sudden turn in his Mother's health. She was in one show in the WNEW days and was on air. They were talking about her drinking, the mets, Anthony's sister, etc. Great appearance as always.

twiggy

Livin the Dream!!!
Sep 12, 2010
Elizabethton, TN
Jim is one of the funniest comics/story tellers around. I could sit and listen to him talk about his family and friends for hours. He knows how to pull you in and have you hanging on every word. And he's not afraid to put it all on the line, I mean for him to call his mom and confront her was huge and to do it on someone elses show not his own was even bigger! Radio fuckin gold!

Piffft

Forum Loser
Apr 2, 2007
Michigan
Did I spell it wrong?

I checked the website. Or am I some kind of marketing guru?

Checking out very soon.