Breuer! Breuer! Breuer!

joshm210

Mar 3, 2004
Seattle
i wish this was a bond that could just be rekindled...
love the show..no complaints..

it goes without sayin that the chemistry they all had in the room was some of the finest radio that ever was....it was said that O&A would never have careers again..and they proved them wrong...i wish getting Breuer back on the show didn't seem as "impossible"

not sure if this this post is a battle cry, gernal gripe or just another "what about jim" post....mabey i just don't want to let it die...

mabey i wouldn't have even brought it up again if Anthony wouldn't have quoted "Show us yer Stuff Hammer!" this morning.

ugh..just sayin
sirius contracts..blah blah blah...show is fine without him blah blah blah.

nice head deek

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
Aug 16, 2006
NJ, fuck you
ive only heard him on best of's.. but from what i have listened too, hes fuckin great

joshm210

Mar 3, 2004
Seattle
Breuer riffing when they had Eddie the Murderer in was my favorite i think

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Someone did a dead on Breuer impression at the beginning of today's show and I thought he was gonna be in. Sounded really realistic, because it started off mic, like a guest's mic.

Maybe the impression was just Big A.

JOHNNY HAIRDO

Hello dummies
Mar 8, 2005
NYC
Someone did a dead on Breuer impression at the beginning of today's show and I thought he was gonna be in. Sounded really realistic, because it started off mic, like a guest's mic.

Maybe the impression was just Big A.
Yeah man, I think Ant did the "take yer shirt off thing". I stopped for a second and thought it was Breuer.

kingrat

Enough of this palaver!
Dec 1, 2004
Orlando FL
the fireworks and dog barking story still gets me laughing uncontrolably.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Fooseball at the breaks, drinking beers, and Bruer in studio,,the old days, not to mention stoner spelling "b" and guys shooting there guns off in the backyard.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
save my ups, deek.

is breuer still doing the sirius thing? i haven't heard about it in a long time.

joshm210

Mar 3, 2004
Seattle
""remember when" is the lowest form of conversation" - tony soprano

BUT...

i guess i was just checkin the waters with this forum to see if gettin' Breuer back on the show is as "Impossible" as it seems considering we as pests and the boys have overcome a few seemingly large obstacles to keep this show on the air and and to keep enjoying it in all it's glory. (i.e. st patricks, homeless **** fantasies, battle with other jocks, etc.)

Breuer on the show just seems relatively possible to me ESPECIALLY if the fans want it.

or mabey it just to "Corporationy"
mabey it's more personal with the boys..that i can respect.

P.S....the show is still awesome without him. by no means is this an outright complaint....juss sayin'

oh ..and i wish WBL was back on the forums...good times those were

bnceo

May 24, 2007
As much as I hate the merger, the only good that will come of is is XM people getting the NFL and Breuer coming back on the O&A show. I sure miss that guy. He freakin rocked. And I wonder if he and Ronnie B will tell some of the stories from back in the day

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
Jul 7, 2005
Morris Plains, NJ
i met breuer this past saturday he was the celebrity grand marshall at Chester Wiffle Fest.

a friend of mine is good friends with his wife and she introduced me to him. i didn't have much to say and neither did he....nice enough guy though. i was tempted to ask him about the merger but i didn't bother.

opack fan

Three rights make a left...... Chester?
Nov 11, 2004
New York
I love Breuer! The NEW shows with him by far are killer. When him and Ant would go off on a rant there wasn't anything better!