Brian Dunkleman tries to bring the funny by attacking Ryan Seacrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Don't worry, I had no clue who the fuck Dunkleman was either, but apparently he co-hosted with Seacrest on the first season of 'American Idol.' Now he's attempting stand up and allegedly wished AIDS upon Seacrest at the Laugh Factory. Nice.

TMZ has learned audiences at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood were shocked and awed last week, after axed Season One "American Idol" co-host Brian Dunkleman (memba him? no?) went on a tirade against Ryan Seacrest. Girls behaving badly!

During his set, Dunkleman, now an alleged comedian, poked fun at his stint on "Idol," but when he began making inappropriate comments like, "If wishes came true Ryan Seacrest would have AIDS," the laughter stopped faster than it does at a screening of "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry."

We're told the sad sap went on to spew that Seacrest "probably already has AIDS." Because, really, what's funnier than incurable life-threatening epidemics?! Luckily, once Dunkleman was done with his vicious diatribe, other comics like Godfrey brought life back into the room by actually being funny!

There are currently over 40 million people living with HIV/AIDS worldwide.

P.S. How AWFUL is TMZ's commentary? Yuck.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
All I know about Dunkleman is that he was the voice of the lead guy on Three South- the last funny show MTV ever made.

And holy fuck was that show funny.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
All I know about Dunkleman is that he was the voice of the lead guy on Three South- the last funny show MTV ever made.

And holy fuck was that show funny.

Yeah, that show kicked ass. Honestly, I have no clue who this Brian Dunkleman is, but he sounds like a fuckin dick.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
It's a fucking stand up routine. [state the obvious guy]He doesn't actually wish AIDS on Seacrest[/state the obvious guy]

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
Didn't Vos say he knew that guy at some point? I thought I remembered O&A making fun of Dunkleman's name (that's why he wasn't asked back for season 2) when Vos brought it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.