Brick Stone(whoever the hell he is) harasses Westboro Baptist protesters

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
[yt]isY1wsGcH9k[/yt]

I like how he tries going after the illegitimate kid thing.

rorschac

New Wackbag
Nov 11, 2011
Hey, I'm Dave, the guy in the video (Brick Stone) and I think it bears mentioning that as a loyal pest, I was on a bunch of news stations on '02 in front of WNEW the day O&A got fired, if anyone has access to footage from that debacle.

rorschac

New Wackbag
Nov 11, 2011
BTW, I got to see Lady Di and Marian there and jesus fucking christ they looked worse than I pictured.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
nice video.

rorschac, there were some pictures on the web but unfortunately foundrymusic went down last year due to martini steve leaving the show.

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
Hey, I'm Dave, the guy in the video (Brick Stone) and I think it bears mentioning that as a loyal pest, I was on a bunch of news stations on '02 in front of WNEW the day O&A got fired, if anyone has access to footage from that debacle.
Funny video.
You should have coped that stuff and threw it on YouTube. I'm glad I did that to my AOTMs. I guess I should put them on disk for when YouTube finally dies.

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
Funny video.
You should have coped that stuff and threw it on YouTube. I'm glad I did that to my AOTMs. I guess I should put them on disk for when YouTube finally dies.
Why you got a goomba as your avatar?