Bring Back the STAPLEGUN CHALLENGE!!!!

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
just keep Duffy away from the fucking staple gun.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
ya think the boys would still do it themselves? i say we get pat duffy and some some other savage and do it to the forehead.... eh maybe not, i almost thought we were gonna have a water-drinking-contest situation today

vesik

Apr 26, 2006
Where the fuck is the pic/vid of Duffy with the brainstaple?

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
I personally dont like bits that have them screaming at us at what they are seieing or feeling. Its Radio, not telvision and sight gags dont work very well on radio..IMHO

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
As far as i know, the Staplegun Challenge never happened outside of the boys doing it. That being said, I don't know if i would want to hear it with contestants. Why? Personally, I think it would produce the least amount of "OMGZ" moments, at least compared to other things the boys have done recently.

The best chance to get some really good radio with it, is if you had said contestants get to the point where they had no protection, and just did an endurance test.. but that will never happen because of laywers, especially now after Duffy's escapade.

vesik

Apr 26, 2006
The only thing I miss about hoo hoo is the website write-up of each show, replete with pics.

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
The original was great due to the suspense. I believe it was one of those “off the cuff” things that were great. It would be hard to reproduce and Pat roooned the bit. They will come up with something else that is just as entertaining. The bit I would like to hear next would be something like FIRE THE LAWYER.

jrsaint

Feb 13, 2006
right behind you
My favorite bit, especially when opie tells ant he will win if he does it, only to slam his leg with a staple two seconds later

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
I'd like to see Opie and Anthony doing more stunts like this themselves. It's so funny that way. But then again, they were probably hammered when they did the staplegun challenge.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I'd like to see Opie and Anthony doing more stunts like this themselves. It's so funny that way. But then again, they were probably hammered when they did the staplegun challenge.
They were. And do you really think Ant would do it these days....no way when he can get one of the subhumans to do it.

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
They were. And do you really think Ant would do it these days....no way when he can get one of the subhumans to do it.
They should definitely bring alcohol back to the show, but then again it is morning radio. Getting drunk at 6 in the morning is kind of stupid

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
As far as i know, the Staplegun Challenge never happened outside of the boys doing it. That being said, I don't know if i would want to hear it with contestants. Why? Personally, I think it would produce the least amount of "OMGZ" moments, at least compared to other things the boys have done recently.

The best chance to get some really good radio with it, is if you had said contestants get to the point where they had no protection, and just did an endurance test.. but that will never happen because of laywers, especially now after Duffy's escapade.

if i remember correctly the boys did it to show Ken Stevens that it wasnt too bad of a bit, and they wanted to do the staple gun roulette (which they did do after), during the event they also said this was for the fans who listened to the awful interview with dustin diamond the day before...

kevtv

Resident Music Nerd
May 31, 2004
The staple gun challenge between opie and ant was so awesome and won't be able to be re-created since it was spontaneous. they wanted to do it as a contest and started to do it against each other to show the lawyers it wasn't that bad. probably my favorite hour of radio they did at wnew. i was driving home from college that day and that bit got me door to door with no commercials. beyond classic.

kev

sorryboff

Aug 5, 2007
jersey
probably will never happen. everyone is still paranoid after the wiii thing