Britney Spears' Ass

I love thesuperficial.com, today (Like everyday) there are Britney photos.
I was under the asumption before a lot of horrible photos started coming out in the last few weeks that she pulled it together and was doing shows again. Assuming she was looking somewhat attractive and in shape.

But look at that ass.
Why wasn't she such a trailor park whore who basically wears thongs and see-through shirts out to dinner when she was 18?

Not too bad...

Ewwwwwww

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
I'd suck the dimples outta that ass.:icon_wink

She was in that one pepsi commercial,where she was wearing tight pants and it was like a 50's diner? Best ass EVER.

JMCC

this thread is worthless without pics....

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
perhaps she had just gotten up from sitting on a gravel driveway?

MAV

full body shivers......:puke:

EDIT: sorry, someone else posted em.

WOW.. britney looks better than ever.. nothing like a mess of an ass like that to spur a nice jack off festival.

The Phoenix

Oh, figure it out already!
Old Lady Voice from the "Bill's Dead" phone call:

"Ya kiddin'!!!.......But I was just jacking off to her."

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
Speaking of the Bill's dead call, I was listening to some old clips from either 1998 or 2002, probably 1998, and they played the full version of Bill's dead, where Opie actually owns up and says that she called the wrong number.

Hey look! It's ruin the bit guy!!

Britney is the new Anna Nicole Smith. Give it time. This will be worth watching.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Speaking of the Bill's dead call, I was listening to some old clips from either 1998 or 2002, probably 1998, and they played the full version of Bill's dead, where Opie actually owns up and says that she called the wrong number.
How dare you! Whoisisthis?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Britney is the new Anna Nicole Smith. Give it time. This will be worth watching.
so what you're saying is that we can expect to see pictures of you with a plastic ass hanging out at this Halloween?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Hey look! It's ruin the bit guy!!

You mean she's gonna yo-yo up and down in weight, get a really tacky "reality" show, carry around stupid looking dogs, get married to a 90 year old mogul, and eventually die a big joke? Then I say bring it on already! :)

I looked (trust me I looked HARD)for pictures of the pepsi commercial,all I could find was NOT hot pics of her either flat or lumpy ass.Must of been the pants,I retract my earlier post.