Britney Spears on AMAs!!!!

Screw her singing....I want to see her skimpy outfits!!!!!!! She's HOT!!!!

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
you know whats sad woodfloor.....it kinda sucks being a guy knowing a women can get another women faster then we can.

BabyBunni

granted she is pretty, but why were those chicks running around on stage in mens underwear, and why does britney always have to lip sync, I dunno these things make me wonder.

[This message has been edited by BabyBunni (edited 01-08-2001).]

Well i was watching RAW anyway but whoever listens to her sing anyway was she wearing anything worth changing the channel for?

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

Awwww.....poor Guido...I don't think that's the case, hun....

Bunni, like I said....screw her sing (or lip synching)....in fact, it would be fine with me if she never opened her mouth. She's f'n HOT!!!!!

Ovahere, yep....some NICE little outfits....

FOFOLINA

Ok the girl is pretty and has a great shape to her but my fucking god her singing is like post nasal drip she sux on that sorry i had to say it.

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~
Yet also I am the "Hey Hon, Oh My God, The Fofster,hun pie, well ya person!!!!!!!! :)

BabyBunni

See, fofo is correct the whole post nasal drip noise that comes out of her mouth and is supposed to be singing, makes me ill. She is pretty granted and I mean yeah she has nice tata's(which she paid for and is probably gonna get silicon poisening over), but her voice really makes me want to shoot myself, slit my wrists, or run my head into a wall.

I cant believe that anyone would have there tv set not muted while she is on singing im just looking at her boobs and stuff who gives a F if she sings!!!

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!