Britney's kind of, almost nip slip (NSFW)

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

Also, an ass flash

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

fixed....damn superficial

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Those are some sexy red x's

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
these pictures are on thesuperficial.com and while her boobs look decent, she still has hit the skids.

Simby19

ok I give up...this site hates me

MAV

lemme help ya fella

(putting in tags cause images are big)
[nsfw]

[/nsfw]

Simby19

haha those didn't work for me

highway23

I miss NY wings
jesus...every thread that has these is full of nothing...

you dried-up ballsacks!:action-sm

went to thesuperficial and looked. It looks like she has her fucking dress on backwards in one of the pics.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
wedgeone said:
Britney, I looked at pictures of Tara Reid's tit falling out. I knew Tara Reid's nipple scars. Tara Reid was a cheap and dirty masturbation fantasy of mine. Britney, you're no Tara Reid.
this was one of the comments on the picture page and I think it might be the greatest comment ever.

PALLY

i was looking for nips.....ggeezzz should have known better....:icon_conf

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
best red x's EVER...

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
the top story is that Shar Jackson is gonna have another mini-kfed. i heard somewhere that brittany is wanting to get back with kfed as well.

kfed is just producing his own personal trailer park.

I'm a straight male don't have a lot of money, and shop at walmart - I still dress better than most of these rich chicks. Their clothes and Trump's hair, you would think they would develop a decent sense of style.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
I am at the point that when I see the name Britney, I am hoping for a different Britney.

Simby19

went to thesuperficial and looked. It looks like she has her fucking dress on backwards in one of the pics.

I read on one of the sites that you are more correct than you know. After hearing of all the nip slips she ALLEGEDLY went into a bathroom and turned her dress around. What a dope.

I read on one of the sites that you are more correct than you know. After hearing of all the nip slips she ALLEGEDLY went into a bathroom and turned her dress around. What a dope.

Well of course. It makes perfect sense. One of your titties might fall out, you better fix it........If you put your dress on backward, no one will notice :rolleyes:

highway23

I miss NY wings
worst thread ever:icon_evil

I would expect more from you simby!

:action-sm

Simby19

worst thread ever:icon_evil

I would expect more from you simby!

:action-sm

Hey you can all suck it. I maintain it worked before and now I can't even edit it anymore. I try to supply you men with some nippage, doesn't that count?