Brother Joe

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
He has got to put out a cd of all those songs he comes up with. That guy is hilarious. Does anyone go to see him live when he plays at BAR 9 Live like he is doing tonight?

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
He is the man. Those songs are fucking hysterical. No matter how many Patty duke themes he uses, they are all fucking funny. That Sandy Cane song is one of the funniest I've ever heard. I have not gone to bar 9 yet, but I plan on it. I won't be going tonight though I definetely plan on it. I heard he puts on an awesome show. Anthony joins in most of the time.

The rotgut CD is awesome. I finally got a credit card. I am ordering that right now. The website to reach it is in the music section. So if you wanna check it out go there and click on Rotgut liquor.

broadwaychris

Jun 4, 2001
nyc
I wonder if he mkes any dough doing this, there are tons of parody bucks in the zany world of radio.

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
He is very funny .... and its cool how he just comes up with shit like that all the time....Brother Joe rules

Nice Head

Jul 13, 2001
Brooklyn
Brother Joe is very hilarious, and very talented, i try to get to bar 9 every two weeks when he is there, always a big crowd, and Anthony and some others are usually there, always good fun

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
Brother Joe way to go Bar 0 where is that??????? in brooklyn? LI??

C

Cowbell Bill

Joe and I are putting a CD together of all the bits we have done. I think well call it Brother Joe and Cowbell Bills Pair-a-D's. Bar nine is in the city 9th and 54th. But I think well be moving on from there not to far. Hey Cranky ass nice board name

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Wow this is pretty cool to hear Cowbellbill
lookin forward to buy the cd..can't wait for that..you guy do a good job keep it up :D

[ 08-01-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

Apr 15, 2000
NY
Originally posted by Cowbell Bill:
<STRONG>Joe and I are putting a CD together of all the bits we have done. I think well call it Brother Joe and Cowbell Bills Pair-a-D's. Bar nine is in the city 9th and 54th. But I think well be moving on from there not to far. Hey Cranky ass nice board name</STRONG>
Bill,

let us know when your appearences are, we will put them in the news fader in the front of the board. either post here or email webmaster@wackbag.com with your schedeule

[ 08-12-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

MAVRIC305

Oct 7, 2000
LI
Brother Joe and Cowbell Bills Pair-a-D's
Nice!! Definetly picking that one up. Those parodies are sick. :::Homer:::"Are you ready Cringe" :::Homer::: &lt;--That's a good title. :D

Bar nine is in the city 9th and 54th. But I think well be moving on from there not to far
Yeah I heard it is getting alittle shitty in that place. Any ideas on where you maybe be taking the shows? I definetly have to get my ass down to one of them soon.

C

Cowbell Bill

Thanks for the kind words....first of all , there are lots of parody bucks in radio, except when you're brother is the co-host. I've been writing porodies with billy, for the show, since the guys started working together. After 6 long years of doing it for the fun of it, we're finally getting business savvy and putting out a CD. Stay tuned for details.

By the way thanks for the cool shit you guys posted to this thread, I really appreciate it...!!!!!

(Brother Joe using Bills PC)

LATER!!!!

MAVRIC305

Oct 7, 2000
LI
It's cool to hear you guys are going to come out with this album. I will definetly pick it up and you can count on everyone at Wackbag for support of the CD.

Those song parodies are a hit with everyone. Having your brother as a co-host of one of the most popular show in radio can't hurt with getting a big push for the CD.

As I have said you have my support. Once details are told I will spread the word wherever I can. Good luck Joe and Bill. I can't wait for this album!

C

Cowbell Bill

Thank you everyone, Sincerley. Im workin on it Popeye. Soon as we know ,You'll know you've got my word. I dont do this often but HEY CRANKY ASS POP A FUCKIN NUGGET.
Peace Bill

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
What is his name again and where is he playing again??? lol just tryin to get someone to plug Bro Joe again.

SCUMBAG

Jun 22, 2000
Middle Village QUEENS
Who is brother Joe and cowbell bill? I've been listening to the Greg and Tony show for, oh I don't know a day or 2 and I've never heard of them. And who the fuck is Opie & Anthony? it drives me nuts.

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
I heard of em I think they are the guys that are gonna kick someones arse in Boston. The Huges and Cumia show

Brother Joe

You don't know me, I don't know you. STFU.
Aug 12, 2001
NY
Hey Guys,

Very cool to see a thread devoted to me. Makes me feel all fuckin' weepy and shit. Just droppin' in on this thread to post from My own PC, not Cowbell bills. I just registered And wanted to say that the sight looks great. Keep up the good work fellas! I'll be around from time to time...JOE
:cool:

MAVRIC305

Oct 7, 2000
LI
Cool to have you here bro. I want to be the first to officially welcome you to the board. Looking foward to your input on things. Also looking foward to going to one of your shows. So if you can post the dates and locations that would be cool. Once again welcome aboard. Peace, Mav.

SpotcheckBilly

Mar 31, 2001
TOP!
Welcome Beel and Joe, we'll be looking forward to the upcoming album of Patty Duke
covers...(J/K )you guys rock!
Especially like the JT/DMX cover. Can't wait for the Pair-A-D's album. Rock onward.. ;)

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
very cool brother Joe glad to have ya here....
Glad you like wackbag we all love it here...
Keep Up the Good work