Brotherhood of the Wolf

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Great Subtitled Movie

It is told durring the French Revolution about a time right before said time. Then there were 2 guys, one a french naturalist and the other a Native American. Their quest is to find The Beast, which some think is a wolf, and kill it before it kills more women. There is a lust interest with a whore between the naturalist, who turns out to play a key role. The love interest of the naturalist is a well to do young lady who he comes to adore and is also key in the plot. The native american, shows the french his culture and beliefs, and knows kung fu for some reason. The Beast is very much real. He was the coolest thing in the movie. And The Brotherhood of the Wolf is.... ;)

FOFOLINA

AmaruQ FoFo's Pet Sick-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silly Krow bad bad never more never more

AmaruQ

Don't worry about it ya friggen guy!
I did a lil research the french also had a martial art back then as well did several other cultures.. so its very possible for the native american to have picked it up either in his native land of canada or in france.. also the basis behind most martial arts are movement of animals.. so its possible his tribe had those skills

(tho I doubt they would have gotten their asses kicked by the french and english like they did if they were that advanced)

either way he picked it up he kicked much ass lmao its worth the read LOL:D

S

Sarutama

Intro and opinin

Hola, all. New to th board. Anyway, very much looking forward to this flick. Don't really care one way or the other if its historically acurate or even plausible. As long as the fight scenes are good, I'll be happy. Thats all I need from this type of flick.

Sarutama

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
I haven't seen the flick yet but I heard the kung fu stuff is a lot like the Matrix (which is one of my all-time favorites). Monica Belucci is hot as hell. I'll definitely see it. Btw Sarutama, did you steal Stingray's signature or did he steal yours? ;)

I'll fuck you till you love me.
I'll adore you till you hate me.
I'll live for you till you kill me.

Pretty depressing... :rolleyes: Must be Valentine's Day. ----/--@ Here's a rose to everyone. Btw what is it between the guy who started this thread and Fofo? :confused: :eek: Anybody?? :confused:

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by hollyvoodoo
I
Pretty depressing... :rolleyes: Must be Valentine's Day. ----/--@ Here's a rose to everyone. Btw what is it between the guy who started this thread and Fofo? :confused: :eek: Anybody?? :confused:

Well Amaraq is a good friend of mine and we joke around alot....since we are all sick fucks why not just enjoy it...

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
Yeah I know. :) This is the ultimate sick fucks hangout. That's why I love it here so much. lol

On an unrelated topic, here's something I thought you guys might get a kick out of. Found it on a hackers' board.

Pull my trigger

Ok, and now I'm going to try posting my sig pic again. Can anyone tell me why mine keep x-ing?? Nobody else seems to have this problem. :confused: