BRUTAL seal hunting in Canada

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
Ok I got 10 secs in...I'm not watching that...I'd rather bat that guy about the head instead

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
Nothing wrong with that. It's something they have done for hundreds of years. The canadian government regulates each hunt. These aren't poachers killing them, it's guys trying to feed their families.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea ive seen it all before, its a shame that in this day and age there are still people in parts of the world that have to club baby seals to make a living to feed there family, un like that self righteous fucking CUNT at the end of the video, who really needs to get a job scrubbing toilets at a fucking hospis for cancer patents, then maybe she would see the real picture

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Seals are not very fast creatures

Nov 22, 2005
South Philadelphia
thi isn't the one where some one to comes in with an oversized hamburger bun and scoops that baby up and takes a big bite. anyone have that part of the video

Iron Duke

Fuck DHL Express....German faggots!!
May 25, 2005
29 Jupiter, send a cab
yea ive seen it all before, its a shame that in this day and age there are still people in parts of the world that have to club baby seals to make a living to feed there family, un like that self righteous fucking CUNT at the end of the video, who really needs to get a job scrubbing toilets at a fucking hospis for cancer patents, then maybe she would see the real picture
h-o-s-p-i-c-e, p-a-t-i-e-n-t-s The spell check is your friend. :action-sm

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
fire fox spell check sucks dick, i can spend 10 mins typing in alternate spellings for words and still never get the correct word, or it will give a poor alternate choice and not paying attention i will click it.

hospis
hos pis
hosp is

pacent
pa cent
parent
patent

i can go on and on FIRE FOX SPELL CHECK SUCKS DICK

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
[/QUOTE]

I was wondering who had patented cancer.
They would be rich, think of all the lawsuits they would have!

:action-sm

and fez man is right - FF spell check sux!

besides we're an o&a fan board; spell check here would be like handing a first grader a graphing calculator.