Buck takes his game to a whole new level

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

https://people.com/crime/family-of-woman-who-gave-birth-vegetative-state-outraged-traumatized/

ROBYN MERRETT

January 09, 2019 01:03 AM

The family of the Arizona woman who gave birth to a baby boy last month, despite being in a vegetative state for a decade, is still coming to grips with how their daughter’s trust was violated.
Attorney John Micheaels, who confirmed to PEOPLE he has been retained by the women’s devastated relatives, revealed the family is “outraged, traumatized and in shock by the abuse and neglect of their daughter at Hacienda Healthcare.”
“The family is well aware of the intense news and public interest in their daughter’s case, but at this time is not emotionally ready to make a public statement,” Michealels said in a statement obtained by Fox 10 and 12 News Tuesday evening.
Micheaels also gave an update on the newborn writing, “The family would like me to convey that the baby boy has been born into a loving family and will be well cared for.”
Earlier on Tuesday, the patient, who has been receiving treatment at Hacienda HealthCare in Phoenix, was identified as a member of the San Carlos Apache Tribe of Arizona.
The tribe confirmed in the press release the woman is 29 years old, meaning she has been in a vegetative since her late teens.
“On behalf of the Tribe, I am deeply shocked and horrified at the treatment of one of our member,” Chairman of the Tribe Terry Rambler explained in the release.
“When you have a loved one committed to palliative care, when they are most vulnerable and dependent upon others, you trust their caretakers. Sadly, one of her caretakers was not to be trusted and took advantage of her.”
“It is my hope that justice will be served,” Rambler added

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
The man's attorney, Billy Goliath, had this to say: "My client asked for consent. He said blink no times for yes and once for no. Case closed."

TheLoon

Pants got a little tight reading this sexy story

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
And the Father is....who? No word of that. Odd.

He's no Ed Buck though. Also, we need photos of the veggie to see if she's guilty.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
This was a Law & Order episode quite a few years ago. The Mother did it.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I'm thinking this might end up being more appropriate in the African American thread about the zany antics of our diverse friends....

Parents said she's a super tard, not in a coma. She can move a little and responds to music and her fambly, soon to be one tard bigger, and a black convict for a dad. Who would have guessed?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Parents said she's a super tard, not in a coma. She can move a little and responds to music and her fambly, soon to be one tard bigger, and a black convict for a dad. Who would have guessed?
So - her fault?

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
My question is why not stick it in her shitter?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I got just one question for ol Romeo Puddinhead...
Did you eat her out?