Building a deck

Did that person in the window come out and ask why you were taking pictures of their house?
Nah I'm not a ni...ce person so everything is good to go.

Actually were there to see this thing, that they sailed from Norway to the East Coast...

It's nice how they ran the power lines to match the railings.
Well it was settled in 1666 so gonna guess they didn't plan for electricity back then.

Like in Marblehead Massholia, they cut the corner off a building so George Washington's carriage could make a turn...

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I'm not a fan of how the composite gets chalky and brittle.
I dont like how it traps n radiates heat. Boards can get so hot you can get 3rd-2nd degree burns. When we do composite decking we run a sprinkler on it the entire time and whoever is setting the boards just brings an extra set of clothes n shoes for the end of the day. The last time we did obe before using a sprinkler me and other guy went home with our knees and hands burnt and blistered. My right knee had a blister that covered tge entire knee cap and stuck a half inch.

5skin

I dont like how it traps n radiates heat. Boards can get so hot you can get 3rd-2nd degree burns. When we do composite decking we run a sprinkler on it the entire time and whoever is setting the boards just brings an extra set of clothes n shoes for the end of the day. The last time we did obe before using a sprinkler me and other guy went home with our knees and hands burnt and blistered. My right knee had a blister that covered tge entire knee cap and stuck a half inch.
Cocksucker pads and gloves for your dickbeaters.
Your welcome.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Cocksucker pads and gloves for your dickbeaters.
Your welcome.
Yeah but they also are like being over a gas grill on hi which the sprinkler also helps with. Wearing kneepads and gloves in the summer sucks. That last time i got burned we also damn near had heat stroke. The other guy and i were acting like diabetics with low blood sugar.

5skin

Yeah but they also are like being over a gas grill on hi which the sprinkler also helps with. Wearing kneepads and gloves in the summer sucks. That last time i got burned we also damn near had heat stroke. The other guy and i were acting like diabetics with low blood sugar.
Fuckin' whiners, every God damn day with something.