Building A Modular House...

Deeeeee-lightful. Happens in my house every so often when the level in the town's water tower gets too low.

How much did you end up spending on fittings for the filtration unit?

I'm thinking about putting one in my house.
Like $65 bucks for the housing, bracket, 2 filters and a wrench. (with plastic threads always get the wrench). Lengths of pipe, shut offs etc $120 ish... I did get extra bits. When you order it get the one with the 1" holes as you get a larger volume of water through the filter. Fittings I got from either HD or Lowes... could have saved a few bucks going to a plumbing wholesaler and use my buddies account but not worth the extra 20 minute drive to save like 10 bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014C3IOS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'd get your water tested first to see what you have to filter out.... I know I have iron in solution as when I would take a shower it would collect in the bumps on the tub floor.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
My neighbor the crazy germ freak plumber installed a complete house RO filter, a water softener and some kind of other filtration device, and frankly his water tastes exactly like mine, his all is 200ft from mine

My neighbor the crazy germ freak plumber installed a complete house RO filter, a water softener and some kind of other filtration device, and frankly his water tastes exactly like mine, his all is 200ft from mine
Actually my water tastes great... just can't get my whites as white as they should be. The guys point at me at the meeting umm I mean never mind.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Actually my water tastes great... just can't get my whites as white as they should be. The guys point at me at the meeting umm I mean never mind.
Well, it's not like the robes can be taken to the dry cleaners, after all.

Oh and my water doesn't hurt my toofuses any more... prob do an activated carbon filter for the ice maker (whoo whoo free ice) and a drinking water spigot in the kitchen eventually... oh I also need to run a line right off the cold water before the filter for the sillcock in the front of the house as why water the lawn with filtered water.

Probably on the phone and ran off the road and over corrected.
Ding ding ding...

Ya she was texting (guessing fighting with her bf) as when my neighbor walked up to the car she was still texting... with the car on it's side.

Neighbor says he sees the car pretty much everyday flying down our road... prob texting... went over the double yellows when oh shit and over corrected.

Did you get her number?
She wasn't in the best of moods when I approached her... offered her some coffee... water... to be tied up in the basement but wouldn't go for it... oh well.

FD got rid of most of the glass... prob have to manually pick out the rest... a boo.

Look how much shit was flung out of her car... friggin broads...

Hang on... I just noticed that thing is all wheel drive... yo dat some skilz to roll one of those mugs...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
They have warning labels on them 'Crossovers' not to engage in over correction, or else you flip.

Haeder

South Dakota
Look how much shit was flung out of her car... friggin broads...

Hang on... I just noticed that thing is all wheel drive... yo dat some skilz to roll one of those mugs...
Tell her that she needs to move her car so it's not blocking your driveway. She'll appreciate your sense of humor.

Tell her that she needs to move her car so it's not blocking your driveway. She'll appreciate your sense of humor.
Not too many people appreciate my humor at 6:10 in the morning... at least I remembered to put pants on when I went out.

She kinda looks like one of Drew Carey's girlfriends on his show...

Oh and of course no "Sorry mister for fucking up your driveway etc..." oh well

ysr50

Donator
File a claim with her insurance company for damage to your property and cleanup.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
It's a Hyundai Tucson. I have one like that but
mine sits on the tires, not the doors.