Building A Modular House...

ysr50

Donator
On a Maine scale of 1-10 where does she rank?

On a Maine scale of 1-10 where does she rank?
Gonna depend on what town... Like Sanford prob an 8.5... York (during the summer) prob a 5.2... she did take her hoodie off... nice tits at least... oh btw she was from NH... which is odd. As they have no state income tax in NH but they do in ME... and boy oh boy do they collect it if you work in Maine.

ysr50

Donator
Gonna depend on what town... Like Sanford prob an 8.5... York (during the summer) prob a 5.2... she did take her hoodie off... nice tits at least... oh btw she was from NH... which is odd. As they have no state income tax in NH but they do in ME... and boy oh boy do they collect it if you work in Maine.
Did you fuck her?

Did you fuck her?
Nah she wasn't in the mood... as her car flipped over and vomited all over my driveway. :)

I did meet one of my neighbors wives though... only seen her driving by never in person...

Her cadence and size reminded me of:

ysr50

Donator
Nah she wasn't in the mood... as her car flipped over and vomited all over my driveway. :)

I did meet one of my neighbors wives though... only seen her driving by never in person...

Her cadence and size reminded me of:

That is an odd looking human, was she nice? Did you fuck her?

That is an odd looking human, was she nice? Did you fuck her?
Seemed well odd.. and no... I have three women I get to dump loads into... I don't need whatever that 4' whatever is... thank you very much.

ysr50

Donator
Seemed well odd.. and no... I have three women I get to dump loads into... I don't need whatever that 4' whatever is... thank you very much.
4' of wild inhibition, how else would she have snared a man?

4' of wild inhibition, how else would she have snared a man?
Ya got me... I walked over there once as there was a black Silkie chicken roosting and making a home on my staircase. And since they had chickens thought it was theirs... so I walked over to talk to the guy... well beside bible versus written on the walls and then stapled to the siding... and the floor to ceiling pile of crap in their covered porch... and just the condition of their house/lawn some shit was going on... but none of my business....

Note this pict is from 2015... presently their lawn is 4' high... but out of sight out of mind...

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
In all fairness, roadkilled deer is a 4 in ME.

Another "deer" ran out... and totally not going too fast and texting... she almost caused my ice cream to melt as I was coming back from the supahmahket...

Note the skid marks...

Some other young broad... for whatever reason this year I seem to see more skid marks and telephone poles being taken out and trees notched on my road and the road I go to the (small) supermarket on... like last year I had more traffic as they were working on a side road parallel to mine perhaps that kept peoples speed down.

Tall box frameless shower doors... shorter box this turlet:

It's dual flush so one for piss and one button for logs... and it is elongated and "comfort" height as I am 6' tall. Also it doesn't that that flat area at the bottom (where the closets bolts go) which usually picks up a shit tonne of dog hur...

Was gonna do a rad to heat but instead going to do a heated towel bar to keep towels warm and to heat.

I hope you have more luck than my dad did with the Briggs v-twin. His backfired once when shutting down and blew the head gasket on one cyl. He got it fixed and a few months later it happened again. So he said fuck it and runs it half blown up as his beater mower to save wear on his nice new Deere. It smokes like hell, and burns more oil than gas, but it definitely is still a brute. Bonus, no skeeters to worry about when it is running, lols.
30 hours no issues... well my single cylinder one I could coax back to the garage when it was running low on gas... this one.. when it is out of gas it just dies...

D'oh.... punched a hole right where is says "lifetime warranty on chute and impeller"