Building A Modular House...

@stevethrower how long/how much did the permitting process take in your hamlet?
For my shit up stairs like a week... the house was prob the same as I am not like waterfront, no graves or historical shit on my property.

Now my old neighbors took for ever (2 months?) to have their floating dock put in (even though it was grandfathered) as obviously the water front shit and they had a grave there from the 1600's so I think besides the town there were two state agencies involved as well.

just dont aim to windows or cars
Duh... and I have extra shear bolts for the main auger and impeller... which I sheared three times when I first moved in as I really didn't have a driveway at all more of a mud bog with big ass rocks here and there.

Well getting the upstairs bafroom roughed in...

Oddly the modular company stubbed the shitter 8" out from the wall... gonna put that down as my house was the first one they have done with a shitter dormer... I still wish they used the blue or purple glue to show they have glued joints...

Out of curiosity did you run a magnet over that?
I could... it is in the garbage downstairs. Pretty sure iron and manganese... I'd take a shower and be left with red and black perciptiate in the anti skid things in the tub. That and red shit in the turlet tank and bowl...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I could... it is in the garbage downstairs. Pretty sure iron and manganese... I'd take a shower and be left with red and black perciptiate in the anti skid things in the tub. That and red shit in the turlet tank and bowl...
You might want to look into a secondary filter system

You might want to look into a secondary filter system
Well they didn't put anything in originally as they though it would fix itself. And for a while it would then hit another vein of goodness. That one does the job as it filters 5 to 20 microns which works great for what ever is in my water. Plus the filter are cheap.

Only thing I might do is put some activated carbon filters on the ice maker and install a drinking water spigot.

And the power is out again... and I have 10 mins left on my battery back up for my computer.

Just told my buddy to buy me a Kohler one an have it delivered as apparently the smaller ones have been a bitch to get... so just ordered a 14kw one which will be more then enough for this place...

ysr50

Donator
And the power is out again... and I have 10 mins left on my battery back up for my computer.

Just told my buddy to buy me a Kohler one an have it delivered as apparently the smaller ones have been a bitch to get... so just ordered a 14kw one which will be more then enough for this place...
Hopefully you read this before you drop off. If you don't mind, how much did the house cost, not including the land, when it was ready to inhabit?

Those two extra windows let in so much light... I also specified the doors should be 36" so I should get good cross ventilation/fart removal during the summer. As the house is on an east/west axis.

Needs moar insulation.
I wanted to foam it... but apparently I have to be out of the house for two days. Well me and the dogs. So just gonna do fiberglass.

Framing dudes should be done today... next plumber and electrician to do their rough ins.

Haeder

South Dakota
I wanted to foam it... but apparently I have to be out of the house for two days. Well me and the dogs. So just gonna do fiberglass.

Framing dudes should be done today... next plumber and electrician to do their rough ins.
Par Pac Insulation.