Building A Modular House...

I thought you added that in. What a bunch of faygolas.
Nah... like I have seen for years on plumbing fixtures. Yada this faucet my contain lead that might lead to birth defect or cancer in California... or some some wording to that effect.

My parents drove down, and my mother is helping me plant Christmas trees again.

Just got a 100, gonna plant them in a few places and see how they do before I put in more.

Staining stair treads... exciting.

Prob shellac then shoot some Ipswich Pine on top need a little moar yellow to match the laminate floor.

The shellac, one finish coat. Install, light sanding, second finish coat, 4 'O' steel wool then the top coat. Prob high gloss that I'll knock down with the steel wool give it a matte sheen or

Haeder

South Dakota
Bull nose oak stair treads.

Fancy.

Looks good. Looks spendy. Looks like a fair amount of work.

How will they be secured to the treads?

Prob glue and those finish screws... it was a thing over looked when I did the house. They just installed carpet grade stairs.

If I had the time... I'd gradually change the stain from the Gunstocky to the grey laminate color at the top... but I'd have to mix 12 different custom stains for that... and even for me that is a bit much.

Alexa order 5 lbs of Angus Prime rib...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haeder

South Dakota
Getting a finish carpenter to put these in so they don't get fucked up.

Ya. Sure. Ve bild yer stairs mit und axe und a hand saw und a tvisty dvill tingy. Ve Finnish carpenters haf mousse-statches. Our vimmin carry tings in satchels.

Ya. Sure. Ve bild yer stairs mit und axe und a hand saw und a tvisty dvill tingy. Ve Finnish carpenters haf mousse-statches. Our vimmin carry tings in satchels.

Only von "n" silly like there is in town...