PC Building a new gaming PC

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
All upgraded. ASUS Z300-F, nice blinky Gskill RAM, 8700k delidded and running stable at 5.0ghz. (Probably could go higher if I really try).

Never gets over 68° while playing any game.

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Sure.
Looking forward to that one. Looks pretty great so far and that whole $100 a year Origin Access premium thing looks even better.
I hate to say it but it does look good in Alpha. I mean Stuka dive bombers with screaming sirens? I’ll buy it just to whore those for a couple months.

Only thing that bugs me is the SJW shoehorning of whamen into their revisionist WWII vision. We’ll see how it develops.

Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
Lately I've been getting some static come the mobo's audio so fuck it, might as well get a DAC and amp. I hate the audiophile world, but I can't help but research every purchase like an autist.

I hate to say it but it does look good in Alpha. I mean Stuka dive bombers with screaming sirens? I’ll buy it just to whore those for a couple months.

Only thing that bugs me is the SJW shoehorning of whamen into their revisionist WWII vision. We’ll see how it develops.
If you don't like the whamans being retconned into ww2, shouldn't you be happy that you can shoot them?

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Lately I've been getting some static come the mobo's audio so fuck it, might as well get a DAC and amp. I hate the audiophile world, but I can't help but research every purchase like an autist.
That blows. I’m still using my old Creative XiFi something or other. It’s on its third build at this point. It’s the oldest part I have. What a little workhorse.

If you don't like the whamans being retconned into ww2, shouldn't you be happy that you can shoot them?
It’s an immersion breaker.

Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
That blows. I’m still using my old Creative XiFi something or other. It’s on its third build at this point. It’s the oldest part I have. What a little workhorse.

It’s an immersion breaker.
It's sporadic and not noticeable when something is playing, but upgrade all the things!!!!! May be best to have an external solution with all of the virtual cable routing I have to do when my Launchpad comes. Trolling in game chat with soundboards isn't as simple as one may think.