PC Building a new gaming PC

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
All upgraded. ASUS Z300-F, nice blinky Gskill RAM, 8700k delidded and running stable at 5.0ghz. (Probably could go higher if I really try).

Never gets over 68° while playing any game.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Sure.
Looking forward to that one. Looks pretty great so far and that whole $100 a year Origin Access premium thing looks even better.
I hate to say it but it does look good in Alpha. I mean Stuka dive bombers with screaming sirens? I’ll buy it just to whore those for a couple months.

Only thing that bugs me is the SJW shoehorning of whamen into their revisionist WWII vision. We’ll see how it develops.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
Lately I've been getting some static come the mobo's audio so fuck it, might as well get a DAC and amp. I hate the audiophile world, but I can't help but research every purchase like an autist.

I hate to say it but it does look good in Alpha. I mean Stuka dive bombers with screaming sirens? I’ll buy it just to whore those for a couple months.

Only thing that bugs me is the SJW shoehorning of whamen into their revisionist WWII vision. We’ll see how it develops.
If you don't like the whamans being retconned into ww2, shouldn't you be happy that you can shoot them?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Lately I've been getting some static come the mobo's audio so fuck it, might as well get a DAC and amp. I hate the audiophile world, but I can't help but research every purchase like an autist.
That blows. I’m still using my old Creative XiFi something or other. It’s on its third build at this point. It’s the oldest part I have. What a little workhorse.

If you don't like the whamans being retconned into ww2, shouldn't you be happy that you can shoot them?
It’s an immersion breaker.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
That blows. I’m still using my old Creative XiFi something or other. It’s on its third build at this point. It’s the oldest part I have. What a little workhorse.
Lots of people don't remember how great their stuff was...

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj

It's sporadic and not noticeable when something is playing, but upgrade all the things!!!!! May be best to have an external solution with all of the virtual cable routing I have to do when my Launchpad comes. Trolling in game chat with soundboards isn't as simple as one may think.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Apr 14, 2004
Just outside NYC
Before I upgrade my video card I need a new monitor . Would love to do the 4k 144hz g sync but don't have anything close to 2000 for it. Too ``much bling on it I don't care about.

Will probably end up with a 2k 144Hz or maybe 165Hz

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Before I upgrade my video card I need a new monitor . Would love to do the 4k 144hz g sync but don't have anything close to 2000 for it. Too ``much bling on it I don't care about.

Will probably end up with a 2k 144Hz or maybe 165Hz
You’d need SLI 1080s for that 4K monitor.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston

I had the creative audigy 2 zS that continually crashed while gaming because...I had...an ATI video card...yup that was their claim..IRQ's etc...Drove me nuts. It would play a skipping sound about 10x and then the game would crash. Made BF2 crash constantly...I forget how i fixed it but I think you had to kill most of the good stuff it did...

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Apr 14, 2004
Just outside NYC

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Acer Predator XB271HU Abmiprz 27-inch WQHD (2560x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz)

That is the plan. I couldn't post the amazon link for some reason
Looks good. I’d probably spend the extra $110 and get mine again:

It’s come down a bit. I’d def buy another tomorrow if I needed a monitor.