Bullied 11 year old commits suicide

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
This is extremely sad, especially for a kid that young. If he was 17 and did it I would call him a pussy who needs to suck it up. An 11 year old is a different story. This is a failure of the parents on all aspects. I just read the story, and first, it's in Canada. Second the kid had muscular dystrophy and was crippled. This is clearly not just another case of some emo fag offing himself.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Why the fuck is this shit suddenly in the news?

Sure, it's a tragedy. But who gives a fuck about these people?

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
They are in the news because the vultures with a cause drag every incident they can use to support their cause into the public forums.
Print media seem all too willing to support the cause.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Second the kid had muscular dystrophy and was crippled.
The kid didn't want to suffer anymore so he cashed out. Good for him. As for the bullying, this is yet another story that shoots gaping holes in the idea that Canadians are nicer than Americans.

PDX909

May 12, 2007
Portland, OR
I give a fuck. in fact, I'll give a fuck for you too, asshole.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
This is extremely sad, especially for a kid that young. If he was 17 and did it I would call him a pussy who needs to suck it up. An 11 year old is a different story. This is a failure of the parents on all aspects. I just read the story, and first, it's in Canada. Second the kid had muscular dystrophy and was crippled. This is clearly not just another case of some emo fag offing himself.
True

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
He was a red head. He made a strategic decision even if he didn't know it.

"Subsequent to the beating that he took, he just lost that spark you see in a kid's eye. He had huge anxiety attacks about going outside and going for his walks and going to school by himself,"
That's a fuckin' downer, rip.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
FYI... if that kid does get convicted worst he can get is 3 years in a juvenile detention... then his record gets expunged when he turns 18. If he even gets detention... feh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youth_Criminal_Justice_Act

Found this charming:

This section applies to young people ages twelve to seventeen as long as one or more of these conditions are met. The Youth Justice Court must specify the time period the order is applicable for. The maximum period for an intensive rehabilitative custody and supervision order is 2 years, unless the adult penalty for the offence is imprisonment for life, in those cases the maximum period is 3 years. The only other exceptions occur in the case of:[159]

1st Degree Murder: maximum period is 10 years including a maximum custody period of 6 years and a period of supervision in the community

2nd Degree Murder: The maximum period is 7 years including a maximum custody period of 4 years and a period of supervision in the community

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I read in a different article that his mom had recently died of cancer and that the bullies knocked some teeth out. Not sure if its factual or not but if it is this kid hit a period in life that most adults have trouble coping with. Poor lil feller.

And shooter, eat a bag of dicks.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
I read in a different article that his mom had recently died of cancer and that the bullies knocked some teeth out. Not sure if its factual or not but if it is this kid hit a period in life that most adults have trouble coping with. Poor lil feller.
That's a damn shame (if it's true)

guntotingchink

Oct 24, 2008
Terrible story, but this exchange in the comments section made me laugh.

ptconsultingnhr - I have Cerebral Palsy, I was bullied as a kid and I NEVER once considered suicide.

pleasantlyvague - Oh that's really impressive*. This kid must have been such a p*ssy.
You may not have killed yourself but you clearly lost much of your humanity. Congratula*tions.

jm26dream - Hey don't bully him, he has Cerebral Palsy.