BULLSEYE

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
my doctor advised me not to talk about the nfc championship game last night,but since i talked so much smack this week, here's your chanceto rip me!
i'll tell you what though, the eagles were thisfriggingclose to winning that game!! if nd kalu blocks that punt!! :mad:

GO PATS!!!!!!

Sorry Wack,
They played hard, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Without Troy Vincent they couldn't blitz 'em like they did in the opener. Your Birds will be back next year.
GO Pats

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
yea i hear ya spot, but it's tough man.you don't understand,it' been 21 years, thats right, 21 friggin years since we've been that far!!!and i'm only 26 :mad: :mad:
see,thats why my docter told me not t talk about, i get all worked up!!

:mad: :( :mad:

oh i amost forgot....

FU DICK VERMIL he said hewas a ram thru and thru :mad: kiss my ass..don't forget your roots DICK

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: wackadoo ]

F- the Rams. Go PATS.
I hear ya Wack, I waited from '58 till '86 for a GD super bowl.
Listen to your doc, and don't get too excited.;)

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
YOU STINK ARMY!!!!
kickingme when i'm down:mad:
i tell you what....you are a stinking giants fan right?THEY"RE AWFUL!!! when the giants play the eagles next year, you pm me or email me and we'll wager on it or something.

Wack,
I know you're upset, but please don't cross the line and bash another member.

J

jayman44030

Hey, speaking of "members", can someone give me a
little info how to interact with other members without
just chancing into it. What do I do, go to who's online
and jump to a thread whenever I see someone replying?
I know I can pm but hell, I'm just a stinkin new wackbag
and proud to be one!

This is a cool site. How many members are there?

Welcome Jayman..
You can IM me any time I'm online. As you post more, you'll acquire more people to chat with.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
Wack, I know you're upset, but please don't cross the line and bash another member.
i'm sorry spot,my doctor warned me!guess its time for my meds:confused:

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
hey army..
i tried to find a picture of the giants losing for you...
but it seems they haven't played in like a month:D :D
BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR ARM!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Wack, listen man, you can bash Armymad all you want, but leave my Giants out of this. ;)

I was pulling for the Eagles bro. I was actually heart broken when they lost and I'm a Giants fan for Christ sake. I also didn't even bet on the game, so it just freaks me out that I was as pissed as I was, when they lost. I got over it at 10 O'clock when OZ came on, that show is intense. :D