BULLY for PS2

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
yeah, this thread is a year after the fact....but I've been really getting into this game lately after I bought a used copy recently to continue where I left off from when I rented it. I like it more than GTA in some ways, it's easier and the missions are fun. I'm about 30 percent done so far. Norton's voice work as one of the cops is pretty funny too. Anyone else still playing this one?:huh:

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Jan 19, 2008
Awesome game, i may get the 360 version when it comes out.

I love giving people beatdowns for no reason. The town part is pretty sweet also.

Chlorofirm

Aug 26, 2002
cleveland
I really enjoyed this game on my PS2 but then I think I got a 360 and forgot about it. Depending on price, I might get it again for 360.

Sharkmander

Pee in my mouth
Oct 1, 2007
Toronto
Its being re-released on the Xbox 360.
Im guessing there is tons of more content.

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
Thought about picking this up awhile back.(haven't gotten/decided on a next gen console yet)

Got to remember the next time I'm at the Gamestop.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
it's coming out for the Wii soon

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
I would have liked it better if they didnt do as much with the town. After about the second chapter, I finished the game but wasnt sucked into the game like I hoped I would be.

If it was more school oriented (like if it took place over a two or three year span, had more classes/mini-games, more students with the ability to choose who you want your friends and enemies to be outside of mission modes, etc.) I think I would have liked it a lot more.

I would love a Bully sequel that goes to a college campus. Then the major you choose, the dorm you live in, the clubs/frats/organizations you join, etc., would affect the game and your relationships and missions.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Wii version is great. Best $20.00 I've spent on a game in recent memory. Enjoyed the cameo voice by James.

Will be happy when the 2nd one comes out. Already in the works. : )

Really fun game I recommend buying.

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
Can you tell it is Jimmy? When I hear it will I know it is him?

Might have to pick this up.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
If you keep in mind that his voice is in the game, it's hard to miss.

Can throw you a spoiler of where exactly it is if you want, or you can be surprised. It's his regular voice. Not a big part.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I saw the re-released version for Xbox 360 for $20 at Best Buy. I should have picked it up. It's a great game that's very underrated.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
If you keep in mind that his voice is in the game, it's hard to miss.

Can throw you a spoiler of where exactly it is if you want, or you can be surprised. It's his regular voice. Not a big part.

Didn't Bill Burr do a voice over to as a biker?

Stig

Wackbag's All-Time Greatest Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
I have the PS2 version. Couldn't get into it. It's one of those pre-GT4 Rockstar games where the missions are ridiculous, and if you fail, you can't just re-set. The curfew bit was especially frustrating, as were the chemistry tests where you had to do that thing with the button-pressing as the symbols flew by.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Didn't Bill Burr do a voice over to as a biker?

in the Wii version's instruction book they have all the voice actors names in the back. I went over it once, so far, and I saw James Norton and Steven Carlisi, but no stupid Bill Burr.

and no, that's not why I got the game. I got it cause it looked good. All games Rockstar comes out with look awesome, and they don't come out with many games for Wii. All I know that they came out with for Wii are Bully and Manhunt 2, and I got both games. They gotta come out with something else for Wii. Most Wii games suck.