Movie Bumblebee

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Pointedly less brooding last season.
I get it!

The only one of the CW shows I don't have a problem with is Legends because that plays into the silliness and stupidity and ridiculousness.

And I might binge the season some time this summer when nothing else is gone and I have nothing else to watch.

But other than that, they all seem the same. With Flash it's "I'll never be fast enough!" And I don't know what Supergirl's deal is but people hate her for whatever reason.

LiddyRules

I bet there's a lot of Oliver doing obviously stupid things in some convoluted attempt to protect the team. Also, lots and lots of brooding.
"This is my team and my rules and if you don't want to follow them you're off the team."
"Fuck you, I'm outtaaa here."
*Dramatic music*

Next episode:

"I'm back on the team."
"If you want back on the team you're going to need to listen to me."
"I will."

Next break:

"I told you to listen to me!"

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I get it!

The only one of the CW shows I don't have a problem with is Legends because that plays into the silliness and stupidity and ridiculousness.

And I might binge the season some time this summer when nothing else is gone and I have nothing else to watch.

But other than that, they all seem the same. With Flash it's "I'll never be fast enough!" And I don't know what Supergirl's deal is but people hate her for whatever reason.
The last season of Flash was pretty great. The villain was The Thinker. Got rid of the whole "not fast enough" meme.

LiddyRules

The last season of Flash was pretty great. The villain was The Thinker. Got rid of the whole "not fast enough" meme.
He needs to think faster. That's the trap they fell into.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator

Holy shit, I’m now going to see this.

Shockwave!

G1 Optimus Prime!

G1 Soundwave ejecting Ravage!!!!!

Wait, I mean “Looks pretty solid, I’m in.”

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff

Shockwave!

G1 Optimus Prime!

Of course it has the typical robots tumbling fighting breaking stuff as fragile human runs underneath

LiddyRules

Shockwave!

G1 Optimus Prime!

At some point after seeing the original trailer 50 times in the theater, it actually grew on me. I'm more likely to see this than Venom at this point.

As for this trailer,

God damn, that's Shockwave.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
The plot may still be crap but at least they're ditching Bayformers for legit Takara Transformers.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
The plot may still be crap but at least they're ditching Bayformers for legit Takara Transformers.
Still a tad "busy" with the details. There's only so far they can get away from what's visually expected or else it's a "reboot".

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
The T1 designs are so great. They should have made this series a period piece from the beginning.....

LiddyRules

According to Box Office Pro, Bimbleboo is expected to open at $20 million. That's stupid low.

LiddyRules

Rank the Big December Movies on likelihood of seeing them

Mortal Engines
Spiderman: Enter the Spiderman
Aquaman
Bimbleboo
Deadpool: The Bad Idea
Mary Poppins Returns
Holmes and Watson

I am leaving out dramas like Mule, Marwen, and Vice.

LiddyRules

My order

Spider
Aquaman
Bumblebee/Holmes depends what I'm in the mood for
Mortal
Poppins
Deadpool

Mortal Engines
Aquaman
Bimbleboo
Mary Poppins Returns
Holmes and Watson

This might be the first December in awhile that I don't go to the movies.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
According to Box Office Pro, Bimbleboo is expected to open at $20 million. That's stupid low.
Who is the audience? Families are Poppin, the Trans demo is Aquamanning. It might find an audience, but it’s not going to open that strong. Jumanji only opened to $36 million and legged out 400 large.

Pigdango

Donator

Mortal Engines
Aquaman
Bimbleboo
Mary Poppins Returns
Holmes and Watson

The only definite for me is Aquaman. I’ll probably check out Deadpool as well. Maybe Poppins if the wife wants to go. Don’t think she will though.

Polite pass on #NotMySpidey and Bumblebee.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath

Mortal Engines
Aquaman
Bimbleboo
Mary Poppins Returns
Holmes and Watson

Either nothing or maybe Holmes and Watson.

LiddyRules

My order

Spider
Aquaman
Bumblebee/Holmes depends what I'm in the mood for
Mortal
Poppins
Deadpool
So here's my thought process

Spider - Thinking of watching more animation, and this looks interesting and visually distinctive, so why not?

Aquaman - No idea what to make of it, but it looks ridiculous and I will see it. Plus Aquaman had my favorite scene in Justice League - the White Stripes moment after his second introduction scene. Watching Justice League the second time, in a movie full of nonsense random moments, it was the most jarring but in a fun Lonely Island way. This is how it's cut in the actual movie.

Bee/Holmes - No major interest but if I need a mindless action/comedy, they look like they will suit the bill.

Mortal - I have no idea what to make of it, no real opinion about it, but it feels as though Altia: Battle Angel has been far more heavily promoted

Mary Poppins - I loved the first one when I was a kid so I don't want to deal with the new one.

Deadpool 2 - Thinking this out, I would probably put this above Mary Poppins and below Hunger Games on Wheels, but unless they really do something incredible with it where it feels like a different movie - not just less swear words plus the Fred Savage wrap around scenes - I really wouldn't bother.

Pigdango

Donator
Instead of wasting my time and money going to NYC to not hang out with Frank, I should have gone to Seattle to sit next to @BIV and watch him sob at finally seeing his Transformers on the big screen: