Burn Notice Series Finale Tonight

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
That's a thing. And it's happening.

HandPanzer

Vergangenheitsbewältigung
May 30, 2013
I think I bailed out at season 5. I may have to power through the last seasons one weekend to see how well they were done.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I think I bailed out at season 5. I may have to power through the last seasons one weekend to see how well they were done.
There's an overarching plot featuring the person who really super burned Michael. Then Michael has to do these side missions for idiots in Miami. Then at the end of the season, the evil person was revealed to be a lackey for an even eviler person.

Now you're caught up.

EDIT: Also he combs his hair and puts on a stupid voice, which gains him entry to pretty much any facility in the world. I tain't be soilin' ya with the fibbies guvner! Right O!

HandPanzer

Vergangenheitsbewältigung
May 30, 2013
There's an overarching plot featuring the person who really super burned Michael. Then Michael has to do these side missions for idiots in Miami. Then at the end of the season, the evil person was revealed to be a lackey for an even eviler person.

Now you're caught up.

EDIT: Also he combs his hair and puts on a stupid voice, which gains him entry to pretty much any facility in the world. I tain't be soilin' ya with the fibbies guvner! Right O!
And now I remember why I bailed. Thank you for the synopsis, I may have to catch the finale episode just to see the man that really, truly, seriously, super seriously burned Mikey boy.

mrbucket75

Jan 9, 2009
GJ. CO.
This season was rushed and skipped the good shit that was in earlier seasons, too bad it had to end. One bonus, I do enjoy all the killing now.

Dec 12, 2007
I bailed when grandma and forced on the show black guy came along. It struck me as trying to hard to bring in a broader audience then actually making good character choices.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I bailed when grandma and forced on the show black guy came along. It struck me as trying to hard to bring in a broader audience then actually making good character choices.
I guess you never realized that "forced on the show" black guy was just a different version of Victor from season 2.

As for the broader audience thing, the show was renewed for multiple seasons in advanced during the third one. They already a huge audience.

Dec 12, 2007
I guess you never realized that "forced on the show" black guy was just a different version of Victor from season 2.

As for the broader audience thing, the show was renewed for multiple seasons in advanced during the third one. They already a huge audience.
I can't even remember who Victor was anymore. Been a while since I watched.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I can't even remember who Victor was anymore. Been a while since I watched.
He was a burned spy that was working for the same organization that Micheal was. When he was first introduced, he was Micheal's handler/sometime adversary. He was basically just good as Micheal was. But on the last episode he appeared in, they teamed up to take down their superior, the woman who was being played by Tricia Helfer.

Dec 12, 2007
He was a burned spy that was working for the same organization that Micheal was. When he was first introduced, he was Micheal's handler/sometime adversary. He was basically just good as Micheal was. But on the last episode he appeared in, they teamed up to take down their superior, the woman who was being played by Tricia Helfer.
Wow, I'm really drawing a blank here. Was he the guy who died on the boat with the C-4 or the older gentleman who would come around from time to time to try and use Micheal?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Wow, I'm really drawing a blank here. Was he the guy who died on the boat with the C-4 or the older gentleman who would come around from time to time to try and use Micheal?
He did die. But I think it was from a gunshot wound. But I also remember there being a boat in the scene.

Dec 12, 2007
He did die. But I think it was from a gunshot wound. But I also remember there being a boat in the scene.
Ok, now I remember. He opens the door, gets shot, and Fiona kills the bitch lady with a sniper rifle.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
I guess since it's been a day it isn't a spoiler anymore, but Ill stay vague anyway.

If Burn Notice would have ended 4 minutes sooner it would have gone down as a fucking great series finale. Not the happy ending but the perfect ending. But they had to make it shit just like everything else.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I guess since it's been a day it isn't a spoiler anymore, but Ill stay vague anyway.

If Burn Notice would have ended 4 minutes sooner it would have gone down as a fucking great series finale. Not the happy ending but the perfect ending. But they had to make it shit just like everything else.
I caught the last 10-12 minutes when USA re-aired it at midnight. I saw that happy ending coming from a mile away.