Business reporter screws up on WFLA

SOCK TITS

"Its SIRIUS XM The XM Is Silent"
did anyone see that clip this morning with the business reporter screwing up? It was on WFLA down here in the Tampa Bay Area. I know its a million and one shot but I figured I'd ask

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
I just clicked this thread to reiterate how funny I find the name SOCK TITS.

SOCK TITS

"Its SIRIUS XM The XM Is Silent"
nice to see that someone took notice. See I'd make a name for myself if I had something good to say, which is never. So the thread goes on..............

NewsCzar8

New Wackbag
WFLA Business Reporter lets expletive fly

The person who edited the taped pkg put a wrong take in the system. The editor let a "bad take" in and the business reporter leaned back with an "Aw, shxx!" expletive which made the air on Jan. 12.

Apparently, it was a human error and forgiven. Altho, I'll bet the Tribune business doesn't mutter with expletive during his afternoon taping sessions any more. Just goes to prove, NEVER, EVER NEVER say anything you don't want to go on air when you're around a mic because it just might -- depending on other's actions.

Fr. Dougal

I can't tell you how many times I've saved something like that from happening at my place. They fired half the editors and they make the writers do all the editing. It's a digital system, cuts only... Just a-b cuts. There's a ton of times where someone makes an in-point at the start of a take, then speed through and make the out-point... without realize it's a bad take.

But then again... they don't care about quality at my place. Just that the boobies get on the air.

Top Bottom