Butcha or Khemystri?

Who's da Man?

• Total voters
Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Butcha has tha voice that pwnz, but Khem's has tha proven skillz in production, 4 yearz now.

Butcha ain't shown shit wit tha production skillz, but Khem ain't have tha strongest voice.

My vote is for Rokko and Taurus Reks of Rebl Music!
They put both these fools to shame!
http://www.myspace.com/reblmusic

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
I like khemystri's flow.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
That shit wuz tight, yo!

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Ok I totally wanted to vote for Khem and clicked on the wrong thing... HELP!

ruinedbitredd

Feb 10, 2007
I vote vote vote for for for whoever whoever ever doesn't doesn't have have have an an n echo echo echo

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Anyone know Butcha's myspace? I'd like to hear his side. Oddly, Butcha wasn't on Khem's top 8.:action-sm

But if I can say one thing to Khem... release your album. It's been almost 3 years now. Still waiting to hear it.:icon_cool

And I would like to now enter myself into the rap battle as Grand Master DJ Ice Cold A/C

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
No offense, but Khem lately sounds like a bootleg sage francis, especially his last drew boogie joint. Content was iffy, but cadence was fine. Punchlines were... kind of flat because they were predictable.
Always digged his stuff though and got grins from it.
He's got a strong presence due to his former hits and has always come consistent, there's no shortage of beats on his end, either.

Butch, on the other hand, the rookie. He sounds like a bootleg copywrite, except copy had a lot of skill 7 years ago. Points go to him on the preference to the hard shit. Except, I dunno why he'd ever want to rhyme over a fabolus beat if he likes the hard stuff, just blaze hasn't sampled a good album or done a good beat in years. :icon_roll

Most stuff I've heard from Butch sounds rushed, and overdone though. His cadence is off and I've heard enough filler in his lines to find the content predictable, and uninteresting. It needs to be worked on if he cares about his craft.

The stuff about not having beats? Well, I hate to say it, but producers have been charging 350+ for beats well before kanye was stealing roy ayers albums from whpk and got famous. That's not an excuse. At all.
Never really battled? ouch. I can't say I know one person who rhymes and hasn't been in real battles. That oughta hurt, you don't hone your skills by battling your boys.

Again, most stuff he's done for the show does sound rushed, and cliche. I'd suggest him working on his adlibs because khem will tear him up on those alone.
When I think of butcha rhyming, I can't help but think of :

Advantage goes to khem. but... both have really the same weaknesses. Either wouldn't be hard to knock out. This isn't going to be a battle of skill, though. It'll be a contest of who wins the crowd fastest. Khem pretty much wins there.

I'm available for ghostwriting, fees negotiable. :D

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Steve from Bayshore's Elvis tunes are more my speed... I have the musical tastes of an Older Gentleman.

Miss Pappy's "Moster Rain" song.

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
Jul 26, 2005
Humboldt County Ca.
I am very white and from a small town on the California coast....¿Rap Wars?....whaaa?

I vote Henry Rollins spoken word.

paulisded

Dec 9, 2005
Defnitely Khem. Butcha sounded like a John Cena wannabe.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I don't know this butcha. Khem is the shizz.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I'm calling for the banning of anyone who does not vote for khem. It's just not right.