Buy 2 Wii games get the third FREE!!! until 11/21

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Toys R Us is celebrating the one year anniversary of the Wii with a special offer. Buy ANY 2 wii games and get the third one FREE.... Even unrealesed games .:Cough Super Smash Cough:.

Im going tomorrow, picking up RE: UC and MOH2 ANNNND Super Smash (reserve in full) and with my 25 dollar gift card from buying galaxy I will end up paying 87 bucks!!!!!!

Cant fucking beat that!!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
wii is 600 bucks online...nope

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Seriously!!

or just buy the 3 games and sell em on ebay and make some money

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
absolutely!! Reputable stores are not allowed to mark-up items like that.

You might be checking bundle packs

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
absolutely!! Reputable stores are not allowed to mark-up items like that.

You might be checking bundle packs
I just checked out WM. They have a bundle price on there. Didn't even see where you can just buy the system.

Sorry about calling you a drunk Hudson.:action-sm

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
But it is a bundle... You will see that at all the big store during this season. 250 for the system, 5 games at 50 each, and a controller and nunchuck = 600

If you can actually pick the 5 games its not a bad deal

martianvirus

But it is a bundle... You will see that at all the big store during this season. 250 for the system, 5 games at 50 each, and a controller and nunchuck = 600

If you can actually pick the 5 games its not a bad deal
True, but most people would rather pick up one or two games. When you but 5 or 6, it feels like a waste of money. Normal people don't play one game 20 hours straight.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
when I bought mine last year with the extra controller and the two nunchucks and two games it was over 400 with tax. Back then there wasnt 4 more games to get but fuck this month alone there are a few SOLID games.

I agree though 600 on vid games in one shot hurts... why do you think I dont have a PS3 yet... besides the lack of games that i want

martianvirus

when I bought mine last year with the extra controller and the two nunchucks and two games it was over 400 with tax. Back then there wasnt 4 more games to get but fuck this month alone there are a few SOLID games.

I agree though 600 on vid games in one shot hurts... why do you think I dont have a PS3 yet... besides the lack of games that i want
And the other downside to the PS3 is the fact that you would have to play with kneeknee. That's the last step before sucking cock.

:flame: kidding kneeknee!

Eagle.007

Frrrrrrunkis!
Thank you for posting this here. I put it in the wii: medal of honor thread but I can't start a new thread so it is good more people are learning about it.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
I looked at walmart.com....nothing listed but the 600 Wii

But its a bundle.. you get an accesory, a controller, a nunchuck, and 6 games for 670

not saying its a great deal but its not a 600$ console alone

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
But its a bundle.. you get an accesory, a controller, a nunchuck, and 6 games for 670

not saying its a great deal but its not a 600$ console alone
But I want the console alone and maybe one or two games for my Nieces and Nephews...and not blow that much cash.
I am buying an xbox 360 for myself..just because I like the games better personal choice.

hybriddriver

she is ice cream
If you bought SM Galaxy last week, you also have a $25 gift card to use...

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
I already bought SM galaxy and RE:UC annnnnnd there are no other games I want so I would be buying the games just to get the deal... So I am letting this one pass...

hybriddriver

she is ice cream
Couldn't you just buy the second game, get the third free and then eventually exchange it for something you like?

blee

Will Drink Today
I learned about this a day after I bought Mario Galaxy, MOH Heroes2, and RE Umbrella Chronicles. It pissed me off a little bit but at least I had the games to make me happy. Oh well it is only money.