Buying a New Mattress

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
There's now a debate going on that this guy is a shill for Ghostbed. The mattress war is real.
It's either dry skin or release agent, I'm always amazed by what people will find to bitch about

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
It's either dry skin or release agent, I'm always amazed by what people will find to bitch about
It's plastic. The company admitted so. The problem is this guy making a big deal about it claims to be an honest reviewer but apparently works for Ghostbed.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Bumping this up... Folks with Sleep Number beds, how have they held up?

Girlfriend is moving in and doesn't like my Tempurpedic so I'm probably gonna have to swap it out.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job

Girlfriend is moving in and doesn't like my Tempurpedic so I'm probably gonna have to swap it out.
Smart move. Remember, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator

So whipped.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Supposedly, the Tempurpedic beds don't make for good sexy time.

I ditched my marital mattress (cuz ewww) and bought a $250 one as I thought I would be do the upstairs master sooner then later. Well finally doing so will have to searching for a new king size soon... and as a cheap mattress goes that one wasn't that bad to sleep on.

Haeder

South Dakota
Supposedly, the Tempurpedic beds don't make for good sexy time.
There is a learning curve when making sexy time on a Tempurpedic. You'll have a WTF or two the first couple of times. Then all will be good.

The Tempurpedic is the greatest thing I own. Adjustable and vibrating base. Split king. My side for snoozing. Her side for sexy time. Keeps my side clean and dry because girls are ewwwy.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff

We had one. Never again. Pump crapped out after a year. They replaced it. It crapped out again a few years later. Turns out that everything is pro-rated with the warranty. So at this point, they wanted like $200 to give us a replacement (refurbished) pump. I took it apart and was able to fix it myself for under $10 with parts from an auto parts store (rubber tubing and fittings).

At about 7 years later, my wife's side kept deflating. It was the pump again. So, we pumped it up to my wife's liking, disconnected the pump and threw the plugs on it they give you. We used it for another 3 years that way. I expected more from a bed that cost us nearly five grand.

I just replaced the mattress almost exactly one year ago with one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/PuraSleep-Serenity-Cool-Memory-Mattress/dp/B00VIOBCUY

I actually got it on Woot considerably cheaper ($349 for the king). I've seen them on there a few times since then.

We're still using the platform frame from the Sleep Number bed,

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
We've had one for over 10 years and never a problem.
Love mine.
I just did the math, we had it about 12 years. Honestly, we probably could have used it longer since it was basically functioning as a regular non-adjustable mattress with the air chambers inflated and the plugs installed. But, neither of us were comfortable sleeping on it anymore.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I just did the math, we had it about 12 years. Honestly, we probably could have used it longer since it was basically functioning as a regular non-adjustable mattress with the air chambers inflated and the plugs installed. But, neither of us were comfortable sleeping on it anymore.
Mine's still fully functional. All I ever did was replace the remote batteries.

MurphCO

Donator
Temperpedic all the way errrrry damn day

We are never going back or to a different style

We typically spend maybe $1,000 and they last about 3 years or so....no reason to spend more or get fancy gadgetry